Cryst Light question

Options
So I drink those crystal light on the go poches in my water bottles sometimes, do I count that in my water count?

Replies

• meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    So I drink those crystal light on the go poches in my water bottles sometimes, do I count that in my water count?
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I love those things!!!!!
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    I do, they dont add anything but flavor!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I do, I need the flavor in my water.:drinker: :drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yep! You just can't count things that act as diuretics (coffee, some tea, soda).
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I do. I gotta have some some kind of flavoring, too.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    That is the only way I drink my water
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Those are pretty tasty. I know I can't drink a lot of water just strait unless I am real thirsty but a couple of tricks I have tried that are helping if you don't happen to have any packets some time.
    Try the water more to room temp to slightly cool. For me it makes it a lot easier to go down if it isn't too cold. Another thing I do (And I am a major Diet Soda Holic!) is not taking anything else but a bottle of water. If you are just holding it or have it with you, you will probably drink it. You need to try different brands of water also to see if there is one you prefer the taste to. I am strictly a Arrowhead bottle drinker, but you may prefer something more and not mind drinking it too much.
    I am up to about 4 to 6 bottles a day. I have a hard time with more than that, but really I think if you count it up it would equal 8 glasses.
    SM
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    Those are pretty tasty. I know I can't drink a lot of water just strait unless I am real thirsty but a couple of tricks I have tried that are helping if you don't happen to have any packets some time.
    Try the water more to room temp to slightly cool. For me it makes it a lot easier to go down if it isn't too cold. Another thing I do (And I am a major Diet Soda Holic!) is not taking anything else but a bottle of water. If you are just holding it or have it with you, you will probably drink it. You need to try different brands of water also to see if there is one you prefer the taste to. I am strictly a Arrowhead bottle drinker, but you may prefer something more and not mind drinking it too much.
    I am up to about 4 to 6 bottles a day. I have a hard time with more than that, but really I think if you count it up it would equal 8 glasses.
    SM
    [/quote

I always drink mine with ice. Part of the reason is it burns more calories for your body to warm the water up to your own body temp. Plus in the hot weather, room temp is pretty darn warm! :drinker: