Hey everyone!

kaitimae
kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to MFP, but not to weight loss and healthy living. I started back in September 2009, lost 50 pounds, and then promptly gained 30 back. I now have 60 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 170.

I'd love some friends for the journey, so feel free to add me! =)

km

Replies

• Oh I know that feeling. I lost like 80 then gained like 90 lol.. I am back on track now and have just over 100 to lose till I hit my ultimate goal weight of 197 lbs.

Welcome :)
  • Hello there and welcome! You are in the right place for sure. The encouragement and support from others here is wonderful. We are in this and can do this together!! Good luck!!
  • Well come to the community...I just started last week also and it is helping me a lot. It is helping me see what I am doing right and wrong. Stay committed (which I am sure you will) and always be honest with yourself when you are entering your daily logs, it will help you. You can do this.

Edna
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Welcome!

I don't know how n00b I am anymore being I'm into week number 2 but I love it here. Very supportive and easy to use!

Cheers!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Welcome to MFP! I joined like three weeks ago myself. Loving it so far and enjoying some successes. Best of luck to you!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone! Wow! =) I am glad to be here!
This discussion has been closed.