FRIENDDDDDDSSSSSS-I'm Still looking!!!

Options
Heyyyyyy....

I have returned to MFP after gaining 20 lbs (of my 100 lbs lost) back!!!! I need a few more amazing friends that will be my inspiration, cheerleaders, and *kitten* kickers...to help me reach my weight loss and fitness goals....that I can be the same for.

****I need friends that are on daily that will interact and communicate with me. I have a tendency to get a itchy DELETE finger if I am not getting the same support and encouragement that I am giving, or if a fellow MFP'er has not logged in, in a number of days.

Little Bio on YOURS TRUELY (Hahahahaaa)
I am a wifey and Mommy (5 kiddos my boys 14, 12 & 9 and my girls 5 &3)
I love to laugh
I have a bit of a potty mouth-but HEY...that's what makes me fun! Hahahaa!
I tell it like it is and expect the same from my MFP sweeties if I am F'ing up!
Ohhhh and if we do become friends...it is highly likely that I will call you by pet names such as sweetness, baby or babes, hottie, cutie, sugar ect. ect ect.
**** If you do not like the things that I have stated above or you are easily offended, we should not and would not be good for eachother!!!!! But if you want a little silly, sweet and sassy in your life to support and motivate you to your goals...I"M YOUR GAL! Hahahahahaaa!!!

I started using MFP about 2 1/2 years ago and lost 100 pounds !!!! Reached my goal and maintained for a little bit, then I fell off the diet and fitness wagon. I got comfortable annnnnd lazy, and 20 pounds found it's way back to my *kitten*....and well, I can't stand it!!! Those 20 pounds need to GOOOOOO! So I'm BAAAAACK! Lets' DOOOO THIS!!!! Yeeeeee Hawwwwww!!!!

Replies

• jessitherese
    jessitherese Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me :)! I am on every day and need some more friends that are going to be honest and motivational! and of course, I'll reciprocate the same to you.
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    5 kids?! Wow, I bow down to you. :)

I'm on here regularly, and have a potty mouth. So, yeah... Lolz.

Add, if you'd like.
  • sophi135
    sophi135 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am also in the look out for more friends.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hey there sugar pie lol!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • doingit4myprincesses
    Options
    You sound like a blast to have as a friend. :laugh: Feel free to add me if you like!! I am on every day and always willing to give support and well wishes!! Good luck!! :glasses:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun.. I'll send a request
  • sylkerha
    Options
    Girls, feel free to add me :)
  • Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm always on the look out for more friends who will be supportive and help motivate/push me to my goals! I always try and return the favour, too! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm the same way about deleting people. I love having motivational friends :flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, if you like :) I'm looking for friends!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and have maintained for 3 years.. I do not need support but will give it honestly.
    I really never use foul language unless I am driving or watching sports.
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im on everyday.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Today I hit 915 days...I got the on everyday part DOWN!!!

Add away!!
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me! I don't comment every day, but I do most days!
  • sonia_mt
    sonia_mt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! :) I have about 2 devoted mfp friends and need some more as well!
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5 kids, wow! How do you have time to do anything?:happy:
    I am on here daily logging and checking in, so feel free to add me. I love pet names and women who speak their mind. (I have been shy for years and finally coming out of my shell at age 40) :happy:
    I have 2 sons, age 17 and almost 12.
    I am also a Type 1 diabetic, which makes losing weight that much more interesting :grumble:
    I am always looking for more friends to motivate me and to laugh with about the trials of being a mom and losing weight :drinker:
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Feel free to add me. I love a potty mouth, as long as it isn't one of my grandchildren who have it.
  • karebearandken
    karebearandken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Add me is you want!