Canadians

Options

Replies

• NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thank you Canada for Pamela Anderson but i wish you would have kept Celine Dion.

We will take Celine Dion back if you take ALLLLL the credit for Justin Beiber!

touche, can we send Beiber somewhere like Russia, so we never have to hear him again
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    What's up with milk in a bag? That's really all I want to know...

This.
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options
    We can make kick *kitten* igloos in winter :)

I put your igloos to shame

<
    Alaska
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Coffee Crisp bars...oh and I'll take a Bloody Mary over a Caesar...said no one ever. Clamato all the way (is it finally available in the U.S. now?)

Caesars are my weakness!!!!!

I know they serve them in Vegas!

Agreed! I think this is one of our finest exports. Yum! Not into Poutine but Ketchup chips? Hell ya!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Thank you Canada for Pamela Anderson but i wish you would have kept Celine Dion.

We will take Celine Dion back if you take ALLLLL the credit for Justin Beiber!

touche, can we send Beiber somewhere like Russia, so we never have to hear him again

I thought Justin Bieber was Canada's revenge for Miley Cyrus...
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options
    Canadian is what you wish you could be! Then you could eat poutine, salt and malt vinegar chips, and drink good beer!

is that why there are so many Canadians crossing the border to by American beer and then return?
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What are cheese curds?

In making cheese, the solids (curds) float to the top and the whey (liquid) is separate. In most cheesemaking, those curds are crammed together under pressure to squeeze out the liquid until they make a solid wheel or block that we are used to.

In this case, the little clumps are left on their own, loose. They are quite springy and squeak when you bite them - at least the parts that aren't partially melted by the gravy.

My husband loves poutine - he makes sure to get some every time we visit his parents in Sainte-Foy (Quebec)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Canadian is what you wish you could be! Then you could eat poutine, salt and malt vinegar chips, and drink good beer!

is that why there are so many Canadians crossing the border to by American beer and then return?

Canadian beer is like moonshine from what I hear
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Now I gotta give honors to Stompin' Tom Connors for "Roll on Saskatchewan" first, and Hus put his toque on in "Long Gone to the Yukok." I figured he owed us a verse. :)
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options

Canadian beer is like moonshine from what I hear

no wonder it taste so horrible. Are there any really good beers from Canada. I can only think of 1 I have ever seen in a store with 100+ different beers.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Wait, hold the phone... fries with gravy is strange?? I though it was just poutine...

I happen to think chicken and biscuits is strange. Or biscuits and gravy.

Have you tried 3 pieces of Fried Chicken on top of a Belgium Waffle, served with Bourbon Maple Gravy? An American dish, and it's good!
  • MrJimmies
    MrJimmies Posts: 113
    Options
    Proud Canadian checking in, I raise a cold one to all you wonderful folk!
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Coffee Crisps are the best along with Wine Gums and Crunchie Bars.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    And we have Kinder Surprise......you can't have them cause all your little babies might choke on the little parts lol

Kinda odd......you can have guns but not Kinder Surprise. That sucks.
  • NinjadURbacon
    Options
    And we have Kinder Surprise......you can't have them cause all your little babies might choke on the little parts lol

They regulate the craziest things. If a child has an accident with anything then it gets banned/regulated. Toys/crib bumpers/ect.

There is nothing wrong with guns. I own 5. 4 are used for hunter. 1 is protection from bears. and 1 is home protection. All are kept locked up.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's called poutine, and thankfully I don't like gravy so it's one calorie heavy Canadian loved dish I don't partake in. I'd much prefer my beloved salted cod.

Other than that, Canadians are AWESOME.

tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif

Oh come on now, the more of us that don't like it, the more there is for the rest of you.

I'm quite content with my clear Crush Cream Soda, and sour cream & bacon chips. Greatest flavor ever.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Oh come on now, the more of us that don't like it, the more there is for the rest of you.

I'm quite content with my clear Crush Cream Soda, and sour cream & bacon chips. Greatest flavor ever.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwP_PG-Jx6NQ4Bop0lID3O8VvknheoofmNX1AJs_TOdI-DkUtPzCgzctV-
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm poutine

there is a place here that makes BBQ Pulled Pork Poutine that is so flipping fantastic
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwP_PG-Jx6NQ4Bop0lID3O8VvknheoofmNX1AJs_TOdI-DkUtPzCgzctV-

sourcreamnbacon.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

They regulate the craziest things. If a child has an accident with anything then it gets banned/regulated. Toys/crib bumpers/ect.

There is nothing wrong with guns. I own 5. 4 are used for hunter. 1 is protection from bears. and 1 is home protection. All are kept locked up.

Just so there is no misunderstanding.....I wasn't making a jibe at all........just find it ironic that you can have a gun but not a cute little toy lol. :flowerforyou: