Hello everyone

Options
Hello everyone...My name is Monica and I live in central Missouri.
I'm new to MyFitnessPal, but not to the weight loss journey.
Several years ago I joined Calorie King (CK) and lost almost 40 lbs.
But, as many times as I lose the weight, I gain it back plus some.
I'm looking to change for good and need help, strength and support for my journey.
I'm looking to make new friends who are in the same boat as I!

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site makes it so much easier to keep track of your food and your exercise. Plus this motivation from other members is outstanding. Please feel free to request me as a friend. Good luck in your weight loss journey.

Lynn
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Welcome to MFP as we are all here on the same journey! Feel free to friend request me also, as I have found it makes it a little easier with additional support and for me, makes me feel somewhat accountable for my decisions! Again welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • ednaibel
    Options
    Hi Monica,

I know the feeling, but I think we are all here to change that and that's what I love about this site. We are here to support and encourage each other. Stay on track, log your food, be honest with yourself and push yourself. It will help you a lot. I just started this past week and it has help me a lot so far. I recruiting my friends and family in this journey also. I am so happy to have you as part of this community
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome Monica:flowerforyou:
    I am sure you will do well on this site. Everyone is very supportive.
    :bigsmile:
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome. There is a lot of support and encouragement and lots of fun tips. I love this site.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you all the success possible here. This is such a great site with so many wonderfully supportive people!
  • shaw946
    shaw946 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Had this app on my phone for awhile, but just recenlty started logging my food and exercise. looking for people to help motivate and keep me on track.