Pens<3

Options

Replies

• Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do have a slight obsession with pens. Right now my favorite brand is Zebra! And I have paid $50 for a Sensa Cloud, which WAS :cry: made by Cross(who also makes Zebra....see a pattern here?). Loved it until I lost it just recently.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    HAHA even if this was a troll post I don't care.

I love pens too. Black ones especially - blue and red, not so much. Purple ink HECK YESSSSS.

But I'm cheap and don't want to spend money on the good ones, so when I see that someone left a nice one on a desk at school...MINE NOW!

I've got a really awesome military pen - you can bust a window with it, write underwater with it, write upsidedown (apparently) and write on ANY surface. SO GREAT
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I have this on my desk at home too :)

11e696fade0411e28a1722000a9f0a0c_7.jpg
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrieqwoBRS1sy4v3ao1_500.jpg

:love:
  • dayhadley
    Options
    Been using the same pen for 24 years: Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball in blue. I've never met another pen that could take it's place. I'm right-handed so I do not fear the smear. I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I love pens too. Black ones especially - blue and red, not so much. Purple ink HECK YESSSSS.

But I'm cheap and don't want to spend money on the good ones, so when I see that someone left a nice one on a desk at school...MINE NOW!

I've got a really awesome military pen - you can bust a window with it, write underwater with it, write upside down (apparently) and write on ANY surface. SO GREAT

I hate black pens and I LOVE blue and purples especially. Unfortunately, I'm in school for nursing and you are only allowed black pens. This makes me frustrated! Even my written homework and anything I have to sign, which isn't often has to be in black.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm a total pen nerd. Jet Stationary (jet pens.com) has some cool stuff :). I bought a mechanical pencil that rotates the lead as you write so you don't get a flat spot. Crazy but cool

Ohhhh... rotating lead... :flowerforyou:
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm a pen klepto *blush* I've gotten very sneaky with it
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

I was wondering where all my pens disappear to...
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options

ssshhhhh *steps back into the shadows and fades away*
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

ssshhhhh *steps back into the shadows and fades away*

I wish my ex would do that.

Oh, wrong thread...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My favorite pen is the Pilot G-2 0.38 point pen. Yeah, I'm a total nerd.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Cheap fountain pen and pure sex

1.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I want this pen.

ed05_journal_of_impossible_things_drawings.jpg

I knew I liked you for a reason!
  • CookNLift
    Options

I've got a really awesome military pen - you can bust a window with it, write underwater with it, write upside down (apparently) and write on ANY surface. SO GREAT

I hate black pens and I LOVE blue and purples especially. Unfortunately, I'm in school for nursing and you are only allowed black pens. This makes me frustrated! Even my written homework and anything I have to sign, which isn't often has to be in black.

I'm an accountant, and black pens are actually looked down on because it's hard to discern copies from originals, so they like it better when we use blue pens.....just rummaged through the back and found the original white barrel blue bic pens....I'm in heaven lol.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'd like to buy a vowel please
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I'd like to buy a vowel please

O right? for Peons? lol
  • CookNLift
    Options
    My favorite pen is the Pilot G-2 0.38 point pen. Yeah, I'm a total nerd.

I like the G-2's but they feel a bit light and tend to leak. I like having some weight to my pens