I need friends to hold on when I feel like giving up!!

Options
I'm really new here. I always tried to loose weight. So I'm in the cycle of loosing and gaining all the time. It would be nice to have friends who are getting through this weight lose challenge with me... Hope to be friends with you guys :)

Replies

• timmoyoung
    timmoyoung Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to get out of that cycle but with good support we can all do it! :)
  • kotoko64
    Options
    Thanks a lot. :)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • xxmissyriotxx
    Options
    Im there too, i cant seem to lose and maintain the weightloss, i lose it fine when i work really hard but once something happens in my life it goes into a state of chaos and it comes back. :/ feel free to add me, i know what you're going through all too well.
  • tonythebuick
    Options
    I'm new also. And I also cycle. So hard to lose, so easy to gain. If that is a recent pic I'd say you need to lose about ZERO pounds. Add me if you like.
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mariahk35
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!
  • kotoko64
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys for your supports :)
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    As long as you get the support and motivation that you need you'll be extremely successful with your journey! MFP is a great way to obtain both, it's definitely helped me! Good luck!
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm new around here as well, just trying to get a feel for things. Hopefully joining this community will really bring my goals to fruition! Feel free to add me, if you're like more friends for motivation.