PROGRESS PHOTOS :D

Options
25f2dep.jpg

Hey guys! The picture on the left is from June 16th, 2013. I weighed 194.4 lbs then.
The picture on the left is from tonight, August 11th, 2013. I weight 175.8 here. :)
As you see I've also gotten a tan since I've moved to California since then. ;) haha.
I decided to take a picture in the same outfit/pose so I could show my progress.
I'm absolutely THRILLED with the progress I've made.

Starting Weight: 204 lbs
Current Weight: 175.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 150-155 lbs

Never give up. It IS possible!

Replies

• amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • j3bean
    j3bean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a whole new person- and in just two months! Good job and keep up the good work! and I am jealous of your California tan- I live in San Francisco...I have to leave the city if I want to see the sun. :smile:
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a whole new person- and in just two months! Good job and keep up the good work! and I am jealous of your California tan- I live in San Francisco...I have to leave the city if I want to see the sun. :smile:

Thank you! I started a while before the 16th of June, but I thought the picture on the left showed my body well so I thought I'd take an after picture for it. I'm really amazed by how much weight I've lost in my face, arms, and waist. It's pretty empowering. And haha I used to live in the Colorado rocky mountains and I never got tan :P You should leave the city more often. I love tans <3
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fab. Well done.
  • tommyswoman
    Options
    Nice!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on some awesome progress! You look fabulous!
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    You look really great! You're gorgous, I really love your hair :) And that dress looks good on you! Keep it up!
  • lailamtg
    lailamtg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow great job !
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    HIgh five!!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look really great! You're gorgous, I really love your hair :) And that dress looks good on you! Keep it up!

Awww. Thank you so much. :) That's so sweet! The dress barely fits me now haha. I might sell/donate it. :) Thank you!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great work keep it up! :D
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nice progress, keep on the good work (and the tan)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!