Les Mills Pump DVD Playing Problems?

Options
Just got in Les Mills Pump and I am SO excited to get started. Put in the DVD, and it only plays through the warnings, then stops. I put in the second DVD; same thing!!! Decided to try it on my laptop. It works on the PC just fine, but the screen is small, and the music stinks compared to my surround sound with the TV. Has anyone else had this problem with the DVDs? I called customer service and they said I need to change the "region" on my DVD player. "Region"? Never even heard of such a thing!!

Replies

• jchwhiskey
    jchwhiskey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If your DVD player was purchased overseas (i.e. Europe, Japan, Korea, Australia) it might not play the DVD purchased in North America. Basically DVD players are made to play DVDs with the same "region" code.

Google "change region dvd player" for more information/help.
  • GardenDelight
    GardenDelight Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Been there, done that, still can't figure it out! They are sending a whole new set of DVD's, and still not sure if it will play on my Samsung. But I do appreciate your response!
  • SuzCruz159
    SuzCruz159 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That happened to 3 of mine. I pd the extra for the warranty on the DVD's, they sent me 3 new ones, no questions.