Looking for friends who need to lose around 40 pounds

Options
HEY!

I'm Rachel. I work full-time, I have a 10 month old daughter, and I want to lose about 40 pounds. My biggest obstacle is MYSELF and my tendency to think about the short-term (MMM, CHEESEBURGERS) instead of the long-term (YEEAHH, BIKINI). I'd like some friends who can motivate me and vice versa.

Add me!!

Replies

• robinsonedwing
    robinsonedwing Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well you came to the right place. Loosing weight with My Fitness Pal is easy.
  • ub3long2m3
    ub3long2m3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,
    I agree. This is my second official day and I realize Dunkin Donut is not my friend. lol. Small coffee w/skim and one pack of raw sugar for me if I have to drink it. lol. I learned that from myfitnesspal. I actually think I can do this now and I'm sure you can too. Modify the burger do turkey or lean ground beef. Before you eat it calulate the contents here in my fitnesspal. You might change your mind about the burger end the end. We are here for you.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    hi ive lost 46 so far on here so understand the programme and have another 54 to go,,,,,add me
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel!

I'm needing to lose 40 lbs too (well, actually 60 - but I'll be very happy with 40 :ohwell: ) My real name is Darlene, and I have 2 boys at home (5 and 7).

I started with MFP in May and have slipped up a bit this summer with vacations and travelling. Time to get back into a routine. Personally, I find eating properly on weekends and getting exercise in every day the biggest obstacles. I started doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, and am actually enjoying it.

Feel free to send me a friend request and I'll motivate you wherever I can.
  • bodysoulhealth
    Options
    Adding you all!
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few weeks and have learned a ton already! Add me if you'd like another friend/motivator. :)