OMG I lost 100 lbs. I'm so happy!

Options

Replies

• mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING!

Your story is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done! Looking great :) (And the tat in your profile pic is totally awesome)
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I have no doubt that you will hit your goal of the last 30 lbs. Keep it up girl!!
  • divacowgirl
    Options
    You have done one of the hardest things! Feel proud of you! You look fabulous, but I bet you feel even better! Congratulations! Enjoy each day!!
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Yes it has been quite journey for sure and still is. Just gotta take one day at a time and try as hard as i can to not let obstacles get in my way. There is always a way around it Just have to find the path that works best and continue. Don't kill yourself in the process just make sure what you are doing is safe and at your speed. Never give up. Tomorrow is an new day and new challenges ahead you can concur. I kinda like thinking of each day as a video game level. If you don't get to the end you can always continue It's those leveling ups that make it fun! ~_^
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :smile:
  • kimbim60
    kimbim60 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Woohoo you go girl! You look fantastic, all that hard work really paid off for you!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!!!
  • Nw8612
    Nw8612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    how do you feel now? im not sure if you struggled with self image before, i know most of us do, but do you find that its carried with you now after the weight loss? you look amazing! and im sorry about the accident.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!! AMAZING!!!!
  • proudmomoffour
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING I sure hope I can reach my goal. altogether is was 120 I have lost almost half, but been struggling alot lately.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!! Best of luck with your recovery, it's so wonderful to see someone with such a great outlook taking such good care of herself. Congrats!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    way to go! im half way there you are a true inspiration!
  • Moonlitedi
    Options
    how do you feel now? im not sure if you struggled with self image before, i know most of us do, but do you find that its carried with you now after the weight loss? you look amazing! and im sorry about the accident.

Right now with all the weight gone I definitely have more energy than before. I did struggle with self image and was very shy and still kinda am but I never let that stop be before if I was determined to do something while overweight. My mind is still trying to catch up to my body and may take some time as I have always been over weight. Each day brings me new surprises by being able to fit in wayyy smaller clothes. I tear up when I can actually fit in something I never though I could before. I still have not gone shopping for new clothes as I want to wait until I am at my goal then go crazy lol. So lots of baggy shirts i will need to donate later and leggings for now with skirts and such. Putting a not at one corner of the larger shirts is a work around for now. haha.

The accident sucks right now but I'm not letting it get me down. Being active helps so much. its the sitting down for long periods of time that put the most pressure on my back. So I am taking advantage of the staying active part.
  • Sarahloulalou
    Sarahloulalou Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW

Amazing work. Well done to you xxxx
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    tumblr_m2qielEgZV1qet1tyo1_400.gif

You look amazing....friend request sent!!!
  • Nw8612
    Nw8612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you! im only down 44, and plan on going 60 more. i still struggle with the self image, and confidence. your story is amazing, and hope i can achieve what you have. you motivate me, to always do something, anything!
  • Moonlitedi
    Options
    thank you! im only down 44, and plan on going 60 more. i still struggle with the self image, and confidence. your story is amazing, and hope i can achieve what you have. you motivate me, to always do something, anything!

Anything and everything counts so keep going! You are doing a fantastic job! Everyone on this site has kept me motivated to keep going. We are here for a purpose and want something greater for ourselves. Gotta start somewhere.
    As a wise fish once said “ Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming” - Dory~ Finding Nemo hahaha ^_^
  • Candano
    Candano Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!