Seeking active MFP friends

Options

Replies

• Aleta2
    Aleta2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey-ya - I feel the same way - I need active friends to help push me on the rough days. Feel free to add me! I need the support from serious, dedicated members. Thx!
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am a MFP junkie! You can add me. I am currently in phase 3 of P90X. I work out 6 days a week, and eat quite well. I too make sure to have room for chocolate and beer (and wine).

Anyone else can add me too! :)
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just hit 145 days today and don't have a huge network right now...I would love to have more friends too :0)!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Sara, you can add me! I currently run 3x a week and do T25 5x a week.

Anyone else can add me also!
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me if ya want :smile:
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Desyreeolvera
    Desyreeolvera Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. i just rolled over 745 days logging (i think) and have found that it is a habit for me. I am also very active as I am trianing for a half marathon in a few months. i have been hanging out in the 1lb from my goal range for a while but not letting that slow me down.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Sexually?
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and my diary is open to friends. My diet isn't clean, but I try to limit processed food. I workout 5 nights a week. Saturday and Sunday are my rest days, but i often get the urge to go for a little run on those days. Wine and chocolate will feature in my diary ;)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here all the time.. I log in and log my workouts.. I try to keep on top of everyone who is posting... I have about 40 more pounds to lose..
  • sophie1686
    Options
    I fell into a funk because i injured my foot 7 weeks ago, I am still at the gym everyday, but it does seem mundane when I can't do much other than upper body. I have a few active friends on here, but there are a lot that have fallen off. Would love to see what others are doing to achieve goals. Feel free to add me!
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Donna. I've been on here for a few weeks and have been logging faithfully every day and plan to continue to do so. I love to meet new people who are in the same boat as me and know I'll need some motivation at some point. Therefore, I'm trying to find friends who not only need motivating, but can motivate when other folks are feeling discouraged. :)
    Add me if you like!
  • Shleesme87
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Ashley, 25 and mother of one very active 2 year old. I log on everyday and update my weight everyday. I also log my food everyday. I'm not big into hard core workouts, but I do walk everyday.
    I too am looking for someone to seek motivation from since a lot of my friends don't really use MFP. If its okay I will add you?
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    add me....I am on here every single day without fail....:)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Helloooo Stace!!!
    Im Jeanette - and am here every single day... 66 days for me so far - I love it - I try to explain to my local friends that getting on the forums and making friends is a huge benefit to using MFP - but they dont...
    I just added running to my regimen - only because I signed up to run the 5k for the local festival we have and I decided that I wanted to be in the top three for my age group - this girl came in first... anyhow - now I have running goals I'd like to reach - in addition to that I work out at the gym three days a week sometimes four - i dont eat clean and like to have mixed drinks and wine.. yum wine!!! I love to eat but am trying to make good choices....
    anyhow feel free to add me - i wont stalk you but I can be a good cheerleader!!!