HRM for $15

Options
Thought I would pass along this deal that I took advantage of for a Schwinn Precision XT Heart Rate Monitor Active Trainer 9.0 Watch With Chett Belt. You can find it at the link below which should be valid until 11:59 PM EST on 9/13.

https://www.dailysteals.com/Default.aspx

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Thought I would pass along this deal that I took advantage of for a Schwinn Precision XT Heart Rate Monitor Active Trainer 9.0 Watch With Chett Belt. You can find it at the link below which should be valid until 11:59 PM EST on 9/13.

https://www.dailysteals.com/Default.aspx
    my thoughts only....sounds a bit to good to be true...does it have a chest strap, watch, keep track in the water, track cals, etc. etc. Decent Polar run about $100-ish, $15 might be good to start out with for those that want the very basic but definitely worth reading what's included.

Nice of you to pass it on for those that might benefit those looking for a very 'basic' one to start out. :flowerforyou:

EDIT: Ok, makes more sense now, a person gets points for posting/referring it to others, hhmmm I think I'll stick to a well known brand that I can return easily if anything were to happen.

Good luck with it though :)
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    That is an awesome deal! Thanks for sharing!!
    From what I read/noticed, it does what a lot of the HRM's do, it originally sells for $99.99. It does have a chest strap, it has a continuous heart rate monitor to accurately count calories, it is water resistant. Other than that, I would just suggest reading the information on the site provided. Again, thanks for sharing!

Wait...points? lol Um, what? How did you find that out?? That might change my mind.
  • sk_letsdothis
    sk_letsdothis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    that is a great deal........I'll go check it out!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Has anyone brought anything from this site before as it looks a bit dodgy??

Awww it also looks like its only available in the USA
  • stu_35
    stu_35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So I haven't ever acutally purchased from this site but I have a friend who has. I didn't put any sort of referral up on the link so I don't in fact get any credit if you decide to purchase it. There was no motive other than I thought it would be nice to pass on what I view as a pretty good deal. Once I receive it, I'll make sure and post a review - be it good, bad or indifferent.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    So I haven't ever acutally purchased from this site but I have a friend who has. I didn't put any sort of referral up on the link so I don't in fact get any credit if you decide to purchase it. There was no motive other than I thought it would be nice to pass on what I view as a pretty good deal. Once I receive it, I'll make sure and post a review - be it good, bad or indifferent.
    ::flowerforyou:
  • stu_35
    stu_35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HRM showed up in a timely manner. I have used it a couple of times and found it to be wonderful. I realized I was severly discounting the number of calories I am burning during a workout.

I hope anybody else that decided to give this a shot had as good of an experience as I have had so far.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    HRM showed up in a timely manner. I have used it a couple of times and found it to be wonderful. I realized I was severly discounting the number of calories I am burning during a workout.

I hope anybody else that decided to give this a shot had as good of an experience as I have had so far.
    Nice of you to check back with a report! Sounds like a great deal:drinker: