FRIENDDDDDDSSSSSS-I'm Still looking!!!

Options

Replies

• TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a daily user, and motivate a lot!
    Anyone else, feel free to add as well :)
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You sound like a hoot!! Feel free to add me. I'm proud of you for taking control again before you gained back all of the weight you lost. I didn't stop myself last time, gained back nearly everything I had lost.

You can call me anything you want...except late for dinner. Wait, that's how I got into this problem in the first place!!

Have a great day.
  • lizley11
    Options
    I love sweet and sassy people!

Count me in!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have my diary open & I log on every day. i check in a few times a day to see what everyone is up to......I do a lot of running & strength training and i eat at a slight deficit. you will not see me posting about losing weight as i am focused on my body composition more so than my total weight ( I basically have a little bit of lower tummy fat that i am working on)

Oh, I should mention that I tend to comment on status updates & exercise posts more than food diaries (due to the varying opinions on what foods are good to eat and i have noticed that it seems like a lot of people have different goals as far as diet/nutrition...so i kind of leave that one alone)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D I'm on here almost everyday
  • dejesus4
    dejesus4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday good or bad
  • carolinecarpenter
    carolinecarpenter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I am on every day, mostly via phone ap but can reply to messages on that, but at least once a day on my computer, I have 6 kids but all grown up, not that I admit to being old enough!
    I have just started on here and loving the control it is giving me. I occasionally look up the number of calories in a krispy Kreme but behaving so far...
  • ChublessBunny
    ChublessBunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20 pounds too...20 weeks until New Year's!!! I've been on a year, but just started coming out of my shell and gaining a few friends -- hopefully it will help because I've not have much success thus far...just maintaining. I'm on M-F and occasionally on weekends as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • figueirt
    figueirt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am here everyday and also am looking for motivation!! Thanks!!
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I got 20 lbs left! Go ahead, add me!
  • atrostle119
    Options
    Anyone who wants to can add me! I am always looking for more MFP friends and support. :smile:
  • _Sammie_Rox_
    Options
    I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:

I'm NOT "high maintenance"!!!!! I just like to interact with the pals that I have on my friends list. I don't like being just a # on theirs and would hope that they feel the same!
    Sooooo....good luck to you too!
  • bikiniaday
    Options
    Add me! Love your post you crack me up!!:laugh:
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me anybody.
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can me. I feel the same way about friends on here.
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I have a potty mouth myself, haha. We can be each others *kitten* kickers!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Accept all friend requests :)