New Kid On The Block

ChelseyBlake87
ChelseyBlake87 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi There!

I'm new to this and so here I am, like the new kid on the block, looking for some friends to play with! I actually started my weight loss journey 1 month ago after seeing a nutrionist who hooked me up with a pretty simple plan. Today was my first follow up appointment, and I've had awesome success - I'm down 14 pounds!! This is the first time losing weight has really clicked in my head, and I am so proud of myself to finally stick with it!

I'm a married 20-something from the midwest looking for friends on the same journey. We can all use a little encouragement here and there, right? :smile:

Replies

• cchelll
    cchelll Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome. I will be your new friend.
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    hi i will be your friend also gl on your weight loss hun:)
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! That's a huge success :)

I will also be your friend! :flowerforyou:
  • wow congrats on that amazing weight loss. well done
    i will be your new friend. mew here myself as from today.
    welcome :D
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Congrats on the 14 pounds. :]

Feel free to add me.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Welcome! Fairly new here too. Still learning the ropes.

New friends and workout buddies are always welcomed!

Cheers!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • brazcub
    brazcub Posts: 15 Member
    Congrats!!!!
  • Welcome aboard! You will love it here. Congrats on your great success so far. You will find all of the encouragement and support you need here. We are in this and can do this together!
  • trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    The fact that you called yourself a new kid on the block makes me want to be your friend. :D Lol.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick ME! I'm new too and need friends! :)

CONGRATS on your success thus far! I started last week and since I lack a scale at this time, I feel a little rebellious. I'm making healthy choices WITHOUT answering to the scale! I'm exercising, watching calorie intake (thanks MFP!!!), and drinking plenty of water. I hope to get a Wii Fit Plus in the next week or so....which means I'll finally start weighing. But even without a way to weigh, I'm determined to make the right choices!

Best of luck to ya! HUGS!
This discussion has been closed.