MissesG presenting MrG

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
I first met my husband when I was 15 years old (i'm now nearing 25) & back then MrG weighed in at 450lbs.

7 years later he and I reconnected by chance. He had previously moved out to Whistler,BC and I hadn't seen or heard from him for 7 years. I was a friend of his brothers and had added his brother to the newfound facebook, and found MrG as well. We reconnected and I was shocked when I laid eyes on him. Already, he had lost weight and was weighing in at 310lbs, so a whopping 140lbs had been lost.

We dated, we had children together (twins), we married, MrG quit drinking, smoking & I encouraged him to continue to eat healthy. MrG currently weighs 220lbs so another 90lb loss (which he's accomplished in the last year). He looks amazing, and although he's not on this site (he doesn't use computers much) I want to give him the recognition for all of the hard work that he's done!!

I'm asking that if anyone would be so kind as to email him (i'll post his email in this forum below) just to encourage or inspire him, that would be so wonderful. I get so much great advice here, and I get so much positive feedback, that it is insanely inspiring, and in my heart, i just believe that this man needs someone (other than just his wife) to celebrate that with him and lift up his spirts and to tell him how great of a job he's done.

If anyone would be so kind to email him any messages or words of encouragement that'd be so wonderful. I'd love for him to be proud of his accomplishments and have them be recognized. Sometimes when all the praise is coming from someone you're married to it doesn't sink in as deep because you feel as though "they have to say that" or "they're just biased". So, I would love it if he could get that praise from other people who are going through the same journey as he is. Any advice or inspiring stories that you could send his way, I'm sure he would more than appreciate this.

He doesn't know that i've put this request out there, so any outpouring of inspirational stories, compliments, encouragement etc are all going to be out of the blue for him and I think he'd appreciate anything anyone has to say. Suggestions even from men along the same journey. Things he can do from home, things he can work on. Things he can do around the house for workouts, how to build up muscle etc.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who shows an outpouring of love to my husband. You've all been so amazing along my journey so far and I know i've been truly inspired by your stories. Thankyou.

Name: Tyler
Email: tygalick@yahoo.com

I'm trying to post pics here now, this is my first attempt so bear with me : )

Tyler before

tylerbefore2.jpg

tylerbefore3.jpg

tylerbefore.jpg

and Tyler now

AngelaTyler-3367.jpg

tylernow.jpg

I hope his story can inspire someone out there! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!