Skeletor!!

Options
Okay, so I have been going at this for quite some time now, and I am making great progress. I am however having an issue and was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am starting to look toned and healthy everywhere but my face is starting to look alittle bit boney and almost looking sunk in. . . Dont get me wrong, I am by no means turning into a hideous beast, however I am not sure I like it very much. I still have more work to do but I don't want to keep losing weight in my face because I don't want to end up looking like skeletor. Anyone else have a similar problem?? What did you do about it??

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Please keep in mind that my goal is not to lose weight, but just to tone myself up. I am doing alot of weight training and circuit training and not eating at a huge deficit.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you can do anything about a thin face. It's genetics. I have one too even though I'm a good weight.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    It happens to most women as they get older. I think I myself do look a little older now that I've lost weight, and I wish my face was a bit rounder, but it is what it is. I'd rather have a few wrinkles than be carrying around any extra unneeded weight. The way I feel physically is what's most important.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well, there are creams and things that can make your tissue swell. You can get collagen injections. You can use make-up to soften your features (look for tutorials on youtube).

Or best thing of all, love yourself as you are.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i actually have the total opposite due to genetics, me, my brother, and dad all suffer from "chipmunk cheek syndrome" and its literally the only way we look alike
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have heard that for some people it takes a while after losing the weight for their body to adjust , so sometimes they look a little dry right after the weight loss.

I don't have any evidence to back this up , only that I have seen both cases were the persons head/face still looks bigger or the persons face looks to thin but their body later adjust.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It is not a huge problem, but I've always noticed that when people lose weight, it is most noticeable in their faces and when I look at recent photos of myself I have noticed that my face seems to be looking "too thin" while the rest of me is healthy. Just wondering if anyone else had this or it was just me. Thanks again!