Replies

• Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want sound like a fun person I'm on here every day
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Howdy mam! we have a pretty good little group, if you'd like to join us; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13610-die-hards-pound-week-maintenance Very supportive and motivated to lose a pound a weekers! More than welcome to join or add me as a bud!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • stacek4
    stacek4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :smile:
    The small amount of people I'm currently friends with aren't on often and it's a slight disappointment, so I need some more people to be motivating :tongue:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be friends with any of you. It looks like I am older than all of you but feel free to check out my profile and add me if you want to. We can do this!!!!!!!!

Hugs
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me.
  • tracemc74
    tracemc74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want to. :-)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a potty mouth commenter who's on everyday. Several times a day. I'm not addicted though. I can stop any time I want.

Annnnnyway, I'll send you an add as you sound like you'll be a awesome addition to my FL. : )
  • marfeez
    marfeez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ladies feel free to add me as your friend as I need all the motivation and support that I can get. I'm trying to log on every day, and I just started to get serious about this today! And I also have a potty mouth, so that won't bother me (lol).
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends who log everyday and help motivate! Feel free to add me!
  • lilfunk23
    Options
    Hiiiii!!
    you sound super fun!! I have NO friends, ha ha, have been on MFP for 3 days so looking for all the same things you mentioned.
    Love nothing more than a good laugh and there no other word that can express as much F*** :)
    Anyone can add me!
    I'm in Melbourne Australia so i'm i need a converter to figure out pound to kilo's but getting there!!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    you can add me too if you want! you won me with the potty mouth comment (so like me!) and sealed it with your Yee-Haw on the end. :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:

I'm NOT "high maintenance"!!!!! I just like to interact with the pals that I have on my friends list. I don't like being just a # on theirs and would hope that they feel the same!
    Sooooo....good luck to you too!

You sound like a peach.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone. I'm on every day and love to interact. :happy:
  • _Sammie_Rox_
    Options
    I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:

I'm NOT "high maintenance"!!!!! I just like to interact with the pals that I have on my friends list. I don't like being just a # on theirs and would hope that they feel the same!
    Sooooo....good luck to you too!

You sound like a peach.

I am definitely a sweet one.....I knoooooow!!!! I find it pretty funny that you had to post anything here at all. But whatever!
  • trrich1974
    Options
    You sound like my kinda gal feel free to add me.

I too am a busy mum who is a little mad and desperate to get rid of my weight, im not losing cos I have no plans to ever find the sodding lbs ever again.

I have only been back 5 days but plan to to be on everyday and writing a blog of my trials and tribulations along the way lol
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can never have enough support. happy to accept friends that allow view access to their diary, how else can we truthfully help out....
  • BirdAimee
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19yrs old and desperate to lose 31lb! I need someone to help motivate and kick my butt if I don't keep up with this :L!!!
    I'll be logging on every day so want someone who is willing to do the same!
    I love exercising so add me if you do too!!! :D
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I love you already..... Please be mine SWEETCHEEKS!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you can add me and you shall be known as[ little mama] I raised 3 kids and now have 11 grands They are my reason for being here !