Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FRIENDDDDDDSSSSSS-I'm Still looking!!!

13»

Replies

• Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me if you want sound like a fun person I'm on here every day
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Howdy mam! we have a pretty good little group, if you'd like to join us; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13610-die-hards-pound-week-maintenance Very supportive and motivated to lose a pound a weekers! More than welcome to join or add me as a bud!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • stacek4
    stacek4 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add :smile:
    The small amount of people I'm currently friends with aren't on often and it's a slight disappointment, so I need some more people to be motivating :tongue:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    I would be happy to be friends with any of you. It looks like I am older than all of you but feel free to check out my profile and add me if you want to. We can do this!!!!!!!!

Hugs
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Feel Free To Add Me.
  • tracemc74
    tracemc74 Posts: 1 Member
    you can add me if you want to. :-)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Hi! I'm a potty mouth commenter who's on everyday. Several times a day. I'm not addicted though. I can stop any time I want.

Annnnnyway, I'll send you an add as you sound like you'll be a awesome addition to my FL. : )
  • marfeez
    marfeez Posts: 17 Member
    Ladies feel free to add me as your friend as I need all the motivation and support that I can get. I'm trying to log on every day, and I just started to get serious about this today! And I also have a potty mouth, so that won't bother me (lol).
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    I could use some more friends who log everyday and help motivate! Feel free to add me!
  • Hiiiii!!
    you sound super fun!! I have NO friends, ha ha, have been on MFP for 3 days so looking for all the same things you mentioned.
    Love nothing more than a good laugh and there no other word that can express as much F*** :)
    Anyone can add me!
    I'm in Melbourne Australia so i'm i need a converter to figure out pound to kilo's but getting there!!
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    you can add me too if you want! you won me with the potty mouth comment (so like me!) and sealed it with your Yee-Haw on the end. :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:

I'm NOT "high maintenance"!!!!! I just like to interact with the pals that I have on my friends list. I don't like being just a # on theirs and would hope that they feel the same!
    Sooooo....good luck to you too!

You sound like a peach.
  • I'm in! Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone. I'm on every day and love to interact. :happy:
  • I don't do "high maintenance".

But good luck. :flowerforyou:

I'm NOT "high maintenance"!!!!! I just like to interact with the pals that I have on my friends list. I don't like being just a # on theirs and would hope that they feel the same!
    Sooooo....good luck to you too!

You sound like a peach.

I am definitely a sweet one.....I knoooooow!!!! I find it pretty funny that you had to post anything here at all. But whatever!
  • You sound like my kinda gal feel free to add me.

I too am a busy mum who is a little mad and desperate to get rid of my weight, im not losing cos I have no plans to ever find the sodding lbs ever again.

I have only been back 5 days but plan to to be on everyday and writing a blog of my trials and tribulations along the way lol
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    You can never have enough support. happy to accept friends that allow view access to their diary, how else can we truthfully help out....
  • Hey! I'm 19yrs old and desperate to lose 31lb! I need someone to help motivate and kick my butt if I don't keep up with this :L!!!
    I'll be logging on every day so want someone who is willing to do the same!
    I love exercising so add me if you do too!!! :D
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    I love you already..... Please be mine SWEETCHEEKS!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    you can add me and you shall be known as[ little mama] I raised 3 kids and now have 11 grands They are my reason for being here !