Gold Coast here.
  • Myc4h11
    Myc4h11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    From Sydney. I've just started 3 days ago
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in Brisbane and you're welcome to add me!
  • TomDonis
    TomDonis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Perth guy here. Can always do with more friends. Feel free to add me
  • amandab1979
    amandab1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SE Qld here :)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    As stated above - there are plenty of us in GROUPS - Aussie Aussie Aussie.

I am a 44yo mum from Sydney, log in every day, eat at a moderate deficit, go to the gym 5 days a week.

Currently doing Maxine's Shape Up Challenge (18 days in, 66 days to go) which will hopefully bring me to my ultimate goal.

MFP has been an absolute life saver for me. I'll never go back to being fat again.

Welcome aboard!!
  • na23608
    na23608 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im a Central Coast girl. Feel free to add me im always on and happy to share motivation :) Good Luck!
  • lilfunk23
    Options
    HI!
    I'm from Melbourne. New to MFP but trying and failing at the gym for about a year & a half. But started PT about 2 months ago and getting stronger and slimmer.

Two PT sessions a week is a great commitment :) I've not been at it long but i know you love it! Good luck wth it!!

I have only 2 friends cos i've only just joined up so happy for anyone to add me.
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Gold Coast, lived on the Goldie for 9 years nx month, before then the UK for 17 years, originally from NZ. Feel free to add me, I have mostly UK and US friends a couple of lovely Aussie friends, so would also be nice for more friends in the same time zone :)
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    G'day Mates!!!
    Nearly spring and that means skirts and shorts and maybe even - gasp - BEACH ATTIRE!!!!
    Let's tone and get beach bodies together!!
    <3
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep.

38yo female in Melbourne.

Currently enjoying (not) the extreme winds we have & hoping the house is still standing when I wake up.
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    South coast NSW here. Failing miserably at losing weight but still giving it a go! Thank god it's Friday!