NSV!

Options
So 4 weeks ago when I started my 6 week local biggest loser contest, I felt like I was gonna die after a 10 min cross training workout. Tonight, I did a 50 min cross training workout, came home, RAN up my stairs, and then hula-hooped for a few minutes afterwards. I've also lost 9.5 lbs, and 5 inches around my waist, but overall, tonight's nsv was by far the best. I have a long ways to go, but praise God, I am learning to love the process.

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Excellent nsv's :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Huge progress!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Awesomeness! Congrats!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!
  • SarahIluvatariel
    SarahIluvatariel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Likewise, I tried zumba last night, for the first time. I've been going to the gym and eating fewer calories for about 5 months, and was really surprised at how simple zumba seemed. I thought it was going to be much more intense - labored breath, and lots of sweat and such - but I'm just in so much better shape than I used to be, and it was fun to notice that during the zumba.

Way to go, and keep up the hard work! Your cardiovascular system is already thanking you for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!