30lbs down w/pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You can see so much change in your face! Your chin looks sharper and your cheeks less puffy. Way to go! Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great work! :smile:
  • apardillo
    Options
    Good Job!!! I have dropped almost 60lbs since March 2012, Kind of came to a stand still...
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your kind words! :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    That is awesome! I love seeing the transformation! Also, I cannot imagine where you are hiding 45 more extra pounds!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I love seeing the transformation! Also, I cannot imagine where you are hiding 45 more extra pounds!

I weight 195, so a healthy BMI would be around 140-150. I believe most is in my mid section and thighs. But I don't think it's 45 lbs worth. I have no clue...lol
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go so happy for you!! I have just started MFP and it's been great I have lost 10 lbs:smile: I have a long way to go have to lose about 104 lbs. I'll do it I can feel that I will...with people like you. Thank you for being so positive and a success story.
  • jenmck5
    jenmck5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I loved your collar bone comment. Me too. Sometimes I catch myself feeling my collar bone - because it's there! Silly me. :smile:
  • JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    Super fantastic! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*smiles*
    Jean
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!