11 months 76 pounds destroyed with pics

Options
Today marks 11 months I have been on my journey. I never in a million years thought I would stick with it. I have gained and lost weight my entire life. If there was a quick fix out there, I tried it only to gain it all back and then some. Soon after I turned 40 and the scales topped 230 pounds I said enough was enough. I wanted my life back. I was introduced to a free fit club here in town. Nervous as I was and afraid people would stare, I went. Walking through the front doors was the hardest part. Wow, what a supportive group of people. 3 months after going to fit club and seeing how great the people were and loving the programs, I decided to become a beachbody coach. I wanted to be able to pay it forward by helping people for free. That's what I do now. How rewarding it is to be able to help people stay motivated and succeed. I now run a free fit club 3 nights a week. People love it! I am now 9 pounds to my goal weight and feel and look better than I did in my 20's! So glad I stuck with it.

To anyone struggling.... stay with the fight. you can do it. It is a daily battle. You will fall, you will have bad days. In the end the results are what matter! Hang in there!!

1000340_10202015663421478_457458064_n1_zps44dbd70e.jpg

Replies

• Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well.. can't get the pic to load... It's my profile pic anyway
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    try lower case for img-see if that flies
  • Chaotisphere
    Options
    1000340_10202015663421478_457458064_n.jpg

Use lowercase. And are you sure you're over 40?! You don't look a day out of your 20s now! Geeeez! Way to go! :D

Edit: Oh well. I can still see your pictures in your profile. :)
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

Use lowercase. And are you sure you're over 40?! You don't look a day out of your 20s now! Geeeez! Way to go! :D

Edit: Oh well. I can still see your pictures in your profile. :)

Thanks!! I promise I am 41!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Today marks 11 months I have been on my journey. I never in a million years thought I would stick with it. I have gained and lost weight my entire life. If there was a quick fix out there, I tried it only to gain it all back and then some. Soon after I turned 40 and the scales topped 230 pounds I said enough was enough. I wanted my life back. I was introduced to a free fit club here in town. Nervous as I was and afraid people would stare, I went. Walking through the front doors was the hardest part. Wow, what a supportive group of people. 3 months after going to fit club and seeing how great the people were and loving the programs, I decided to become a beachbody coach. I wanted to be able to pay it forward by helping people for free. That's what I do now. How rewarding it is to be able to help people stay motivated and succeed. I now run a free fit club 3 nights a week. People love it! I am now 9 pounds to my goal weight and feel and look better than I did in my 20's! So glad I stuck with it.

To anyone struggling.... stay with the fight. you can do it. It is a daily battle. You will fall, you will have bad days. In the end the results are what matter! Hang in there!!

Well, I tried to correct it,but apparently it has been moved or deleted. Haha. Looking at your profile pic, it looks like you have done an amazing job!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome work!
  • Shelleybean29
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. I finally got it to load... I am old remember.. LOL
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!
  • raycook8
    Options
    great work
  • beorgegush
    Options
    I am STUNNED!
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Way to go!!!
  • Dena216
    Dena216 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! I agree, you look younger than me and I am 31 lol. What an amazing loss in just 11 months. What have you been doing to keep up with losing? Have you hit any plateaus? I've lost 50 total lbs and I want to drop 14 more but I've been stuck.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And not even in your thirties, seriously. :)
  • Shelleybean29
    Options
    You look so amazing!! I agree, you look younger than me and I am 31 lol. What an amazing loss in just 11 months. What have you been doing to keep up with losing? Have you hit any plateaus? I've lost 50 total lbs and I want to drop 14 more but I've been stuck.

Thank you so much. People never believe I am that old.. LOL. I have hit plateaus a few times. I usually just switch up my calories to confuse my body. I also work out at least 9 -10 times a week.
  • Shelleybean29
    Options
    You look amazing! And not even in your thirties, seriously. :)

Geez... I am loving this.. you all are so kind!
  • lorislosingit
    lorislosingit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Congratulations! Keep up the GREAT WORK! :)
  • JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    Lookin' great, lady! Your before & after are motivational - for sure! Congratulations!!!

*smiles*
    Jean
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing job well done! You look FABulous!!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story :) I hope to be able to share my own success story one day and so far it is going very well; therefore I'll be there one day. It's great that you are helping others to get into shape and helping them to remain motivated. Keep it up. We can all do. I believe in each one of you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!