Turbofire

Options
I'm sure that this question has been asked but, I have yet to find it. When you do the Turbofire do you follow the schedule or have you changed your rest day? And how long did it take you to see the scale move? I see it in my inches but that scale won't move.

Replies

• crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I stuck to the schedule as much as I could. I would have to move rest days around, but I almost always stuck to the 6 days a week. Just not exactly in the order it is on the schedule. Just check off the workout you did and move on to the next one when you can. I didn't start seeing the scale drop until around week 3. Then it moved pretty quickly. I lost 17 pounds and over 20 inches. I ended up getting about 1 week behind schedule because I got really sick in the middle of it. But thats ok.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I changed my rest day. Some days I'd do turbofire for 4 days in a row, take a break. One stretch I did it for 8 days in a row then took a rest day. Pretty much just followed what my body told me I needed. I worked out 5-6 days a week in the first month and lost 9 lbs.

Edit: Edited just to say that I didn't see the scale move the first 2 weeks, but I could definitely feel a change. About the 3rd week I lost 5 lbs, and the 4th week another 4.
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I followed the schedule but made my rest day Monday because I have a commitment on Monday evenings. I saw more progress in inches than in weight. My BF% decreased though. It took about 4 weeks to see any progress, but I was eating at maintenance at the time. But after the first week I started to feel improvement in endurance.
  • loriboris
    Options
    I made my rest day Monday, as well. I figure Mondays are tough enough. :) Then Day 1 on the schedule for me is Saturday. But I do work out six days a week, ALMOST without fail. I, too, haven't seen a lot of pounds lost, but my shape is definitely changing! I'm almost ready to order Advanced TF.

How do you all log TurboFire? I have been logging It as kickboxing, just because TurboFire isn't listed.