Before and During (2 months) :)

Options
hilaryhill
hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
Alright, so a little background.

I just had my third baby December 2012 (had 3 babies in 4 yrs). I gained an *absurd* amount of weight. I dont actually know how much I gained because I stopped looking at the scale, but I know it was around 80 lbs and my heaviest was probably around 260. I gained well over 200lbs between all 3 of them. Yikes. My third baby was also 10.5lbs. So. Yeah. ;)

A lot of that came off just with breastfeeding. But at around June, about 6 mos after he was born, I realized that no more was going to come off "naturally," I switched to a whole foods diet, hoping that would help, but it didnt, really. I realized I had to start tracking what I ate. I have been on WW (online) a few times but didnt want to pay for it, but I had heard of MFP from a friend who had big success losing weight with it, so I downloaded the app and decided to give it a try.

Since I am BFing and I'm 5'9", I eat around 2200 calories a day, but sometimes that goes well over 3000 calories, haha. I do a Zumba class 3x a week and do weight lifting (in the men's section!) 2-3x a week, the StrongLifts5x5 program.

I feel like this is the easiest Ive ever been able to lose weight. I dont feel deprived, I get to eat what I want, just track it and balance my meals and snacks. I eat a lot of junk sometimes, too, lol.

This is my halfway pic, or near halfway. My goal weight is 155, then I'll re-evaluate.

Anyways, here is a before/after pic. The before pic was taken early June 2013 and the after pic was taken yesterday. :)

12dc4a19-da7b-42f5-858e-0ad4d171987f_zps202275cd.jpg

ETA: No excuses!! I drag my 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and infant to the gym 2-3x a week. So get 'er done!!!! :P

Replies

• hilaryhill
    Options
    nm
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think you have to change the IMG to lower case....i seem to remember reading that on here...
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    2n81qj7.jpg

You look great!!!!
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's amazing results, well done! Thanks for posting, you give me the incentive to carry on. You look fantastic :)
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You don't look 178. You look more like 140 or a little lower 135. Congrats :)
  • hilaryhill
    Options
    Thank the Lord for being tall! LOL
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So encouraged to hear about the 5x5 program results, i've just started it myself. congrats, look forward to seeing your "after" foto. although you look pretty damn good now!
  • hilaryhill
    Options
    Thank you! Ive really liked the SL program. And I havent even been that hardcore with it. There have been times Ive gone to the gym and there are no barbells available so I just go home, lol! But I am pretty amazed at the results doing it for only 2 months.

ETA: It also amazes me how much my belly has gone down. Some days I dont feel like it, like I still have a big belly, lol, but then I look at this and it puts it in perspective. 23 lbs to go!
  • YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    crap.... cant get my pic to work... :(

Oh hunny its working and you look AMAZING!! Such a huge difference your weight loss has made. Keep it up, your my inspiration! =)
  • hilaryhill
    Options
    Oh, and here is a before/after(current) face shot. Same time frame.

bf896103-6d41-4c19-b3e1-c5f89ad54a9c_zps53c1b40d.jpg
  • filicia1025
    filicia1025 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! you're an inspiration.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! ::::::Clapping::::::: WTG!!! You look fabulous!!! Great job and thank you for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I have a one year old and find i hard to fit working out in to my day - god only know how you manage it! lol, well done
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow you have given me so much hope.

I have 4 adorable kiddies. 6 year old, 4 year old twins and a 13 week old. I thought my body was ruined but now I know I can look amazing again.

Thank you for sharing your pics x
  • hilaryhill
    Options
    Wow you have given me so much hope.

I have 4 adorable kiddies. 6 year old, 4 year old twins and a 13 week old. I thought my body was ruined but now I know I can look amazing again.

Thank you for sharing your pics x

Thank you!

I saw your profile. I also have a 4 y r old named Charlotte. :)
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Amazing...and lol at your last comment...my 4 year old son is an excuse for me not to go to the gym :embarassed:
  • trrich1974
    Options
    What a transformation you look amazing. I joined a gym in April but not been able to go for nearly three month due to a health issue. Anxiously waiting for the ok from the doc to say I can go back. I am really unfit and been told I need to do just cardio for at least 4 weeks before I can start on the weights and toning :(. This has made me more determined to do this x
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awesome! :) you're doing well, no excuses!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's great inspiration way to go! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!