I am SO ready to return to "myself" again

Options
hi, I'm Christine. I've been pregnant...for a long time it seems. I've given birth to four children in five years and I am now ready to loose some weight and feel healthier!! I'm 5'4" and weigh 143lbs, which isn't too bad...except that I'm normally very petite and long for the day when I can feel that way again. my goals are to loose the weight gradually. In my dreams I could shed a bunch of pounds all at once and feel amazing instantaneously...but that's just not realistic. Considering I'll be home schooling my eldest son this year, I stay at home with the four children, two of which are not potty trained, the other two are crazy boys- always in trouble...needless to say I'm busy!! I have horrible self help skills :P and very little motivation to exercise. Unless it involves, dancing, laughing, and gardening!!! siigh....I want to feel thin again. It would be so nice to wake up each day and slip on whatever cloths and not feel like I'm popping out of them- I am some what of an introvert- so being able to hide my body(curves and all) is a treat! My favorite things to wear are: leggings, long shirts, maxi dresses, and sweaters!! With my hair up. I can't WAIT for the day when I can slip on some leggings, and feel confident enough to walk outside to take out the trash without my back end seeming to pop out of my shorts! YAY for weigh loss!:blushing:

Replies

• srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard!! I had exactly your stats....now I'm on maintenance. Good luck on your journey...this is a great place...I'm on here daily...add me if you like...:blushing:
  • xxfjs77xx
    Options
    Stay committed! I started a few weeks ago and I already lost 8lbs! Add me if you like! I'm also kinda new to this community stuff so I'm also looking for support and motivation. :)