Friends that meet their calorie goal?

Options
Hey! I am looking for friends that EAT! I don't care if you eat clean, vegan,IIFYM, etc. I just want friends that actually EAT! I am tired of seeing people net 700 - 900 calories a day.

Please add me if you meet your calorie goal and are supportive. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sjberrier
    sjberrier Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LOL This made me laugh. Well, I'm on here off and on but before today I've only ever used my mobile app in order to calculate calories... I had no idea there was an entire site to go with it! Today I didn't meet my calorie goals but it's not that I didn't try-- I feel like when I try to eat healthy- I choose foods lower in calories such as veggies and lean proteins... I feel like I ate all day.... and then BAM! I didn't eat enough. Anyway- if you'll take a friend who is TRYING to eat well -- I'm not in the business of starving myself-- no-- anyway, I'd like to use more of this site-- including the community. I'd like to link up. :)
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    ^Thanks. Anyone else?
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat less than 1400 LOL but i dont eat back my exercise cals...
    Sooo I will put the ball back in your court... up to you.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I delete people that don't eat. I work out so I can eat more.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Goal: 1725
    I try to get within 150 (over or under) and even when I don't I'm never under 1000. ...or 1200.

Unless I'm sick. And even then I'll make it up some other day.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I added you from being from SoCal; I also have an open diary and hit all my calories/macros every day (I just made a change to my calories/macro split last night so every day before today looks like I fell short)
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    anywhere from 3k-3.5k a day right now

but i don't really track macros online other than milk
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    haha I think you should be asking for people that tell the truth. Lol we didn't get on here by eating that little. I am glad that we are friends. You are extremely supportive :)!!
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I normally come in just under my 1530 calorie goal, but only because I also eat back all exercise calories! 10 days logging everything and i'm down 3lbs! who knew eating well could help you lose weight? i've lost weight this way before, 2010 i was 150lb... three years and 60lbs later i'm trying to get back there again or at least to 160lbs!

i'm on every day add me if you want!
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I normally eat at least 1200 calories everyday but sometimes have trouble eating back calories I've burned from exercise mostly because I work out so late in my day. I do though, log EVERYTHING and my diary is open to friends. All adds are welcome!
  • Vercidlo
    Vercidlo Posts: 12
    Options
    I eat a litle bit over 1900 cals. :)
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I like food. Sometimes I'll even *gasp* go OVER my calories. I don't eat clean, I like puddings, I eat out, eat take out, chuck things together.

Feel free to add me :)
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 1700 cals a day. Sometimes over. Sometimes under, depending on the day and my activity level. I guess zig- zag, though it hasn't been intentional. My diary is a wreck after returning from vacation but I'm climbing back in the saddle and "will work for food!" I am sending a request your way! Best wishes on you continued success!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm super honest with my food diary. It isn't clean, it isn't low carb, its just kind of average. I'm eating just below maintenance as I have only 8 lbs more to lose, so yeah, I eat!
  • Birutte_
    Birutte_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi, I eat around 1330 a day aiming for 0.5 kg loss per week, 8 kg to go, my food diary a bit boring cause I kind of stick to the same foods, and just love my wine other weekends,fell free to add me need some friends for extra motivation????
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    Hey, I eat about 1460 a day but I usually fall a bit above or a bit below. However, I have a really low TDEE and eating 1200 cals a day like i would need to lose weight just won't cut it for me, so for one day each week I eat about 500 calories, bare minimum. I hope this is okay, because I always like meeting new friends!
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    In some more or less harsh lessons I learned how important eating is and when I eat less that 1000 I know I will be utterly tired the next day... so I don't. My goal (1100) looks low but that's only like this to motivate myself to not eat way too much, I go over it all the time and usually end up at around 1400-1700. This is making me maintain my weight which is my current goal- not to gain and not to lose.
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    I didn't realize people do that.
    Anyway, I usually go over before I add in exercise...
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me . I eat my calories and most of my exercise calories!