Bored

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
HI

I am bored just sitting here chilling. What is everyone doing?

Replies

• ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    I got a whole load of jobs to do today, mow the lawn, wash the car, go for a walk, lots of calorie burning.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Trying to get 3 teenagers/young adults out of bed ! The 18 year old needs to go to physio in an hour ( broke his arm doing a back flip off a trampoline back in April) , he also needs to get to his college to find out his A level results which are released today ! (maybe thats why he is staying in bed) my eldest girl (22) has just finished uni and has a deadline to submit some freelance writing which needs to be in before midday today and my youngest girl (16) is supposed to be going into work at lunchtime to do a few hours voluntary work in a local charity shop ( her idea, for work experience) All 3 of them are still in bed! despite being called over and over, ( it is summer/school holidays in the UK atm) Why do teenagers sleep round the clock?
  • jdad1
    Options
    I got a whole load of jobs to do today, mow the lawn, wash the car, go for a walk, lots of calorie burning.

get on with it then :wink:

I was thinking that same thing. : )
  • NikiG97
    NikiG97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's my Friday and I am seriously lacking concentration :-(
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's 3am,im awake after staying up watching an amazing thunder storm... And have to be up in 6 hours if I want to get my walk in before getting my niece for the rest of the day while her parents move everything to their new place.

...... I seriously don't know how to entertain a 4yr old for that long.
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm bored as you are ...ill better get some sleep
  • NikiG97
    NikiG97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Arty things, can't go wrong!!
  • jdad1
    Options
    It's 3am,im awake after staying up watching an amazing thunder storm... And have to be up in 6 hours if I want to get my walk in before getting my niece for the rest of the day while her parents move everything to their new place.

...... I seriously don't know how to entertain a 4yr old for that long.

Just give her your attention. Play with her. Imagine. Playing with a little one is not about keeping them busy it's about being there with them. It can be a lot of fun.