I need friends who love exercising!

Options
2»

Replies

• phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I try and fit plenty of walking and treadmill in. I have a Fitbit pedometer, and something like that or perhaps a heart rate monitor is very motivating as it adds in a bit of competition.. I seem to have some active friends here, one of whom has replied to your message. Add me if you want someone who does a fair bit of exercise without having time to go OTT.
    PHILLIPA
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I exercise every day. I love it or more importantly I love the results of it! I love being fit and I like the way my body is starting to tone up.

I much prefer HIIT training as 30 minutes of hard work is better than an hour and a half of mediocre work in the gym!
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    I have an UP by Jawbone already :) I do try to ensure I do 10000.00 steps every day. I don't have an issue with exercising, it's just that I don't enjoy it :( I really want to be someone who relishes the thought of working as opposed to dreading it.
  • gjayesh
    gjayesh Posts: 1
    Options
    Struggling . I lost 45 kgs in total but my bmi shud be 75 kgs, I am 88 kgs.
    Need that motivation and special tips if any. Its harder now to shed.
    Kind Rgds. Jay.
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love exercising! My new ''love'' is lifting weights- especially deadlifts and squats. I really love feeling strong
    and sore the next day- though rest days are a pain because I'm away from my weights lol I usually just run on the elliptical
    for an hour (which is actually pretty tiring because I'm usually like...to the point of breaking it haha!) So now on rest days I absolutely love taking extremely long walks (I can withstand 3-5 hours) and just admiring the view....jk, I'm usually shopping.

I've been dying to do pilates but I'm a little shy to new classes. I'll give it a go once my knee (I think its runners knee) feels better.

Don't give up! Find things you enjoy- maybe a kickboxing class? A barbell class? Yoga?
  • Birutte_
    Birutte_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,I love love exercise, the ones that keep me happy are, Zumba, Tracy Anderson Method and Running.............Feel free to add me:)
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    love it - add me:wink:
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I like running, would that count ?lol.

Anyone is free to add me but be warned I'm a little bit nuts