Dear future friend...I need you.

Options

Replies

• candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi and feel free to add me. I have struggled with gaining and losing the same 20 pounds over and over again. I know what's it is like and the struggles that are out there.
  • bikiniaday
    Options
    Count me in! I am getting super close to my goal and I need that extra push! Then I will probably set a new goal, lol
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    what an awesome post!!!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I log in daily and am very serious about losing my weight!
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    One can never have too many friends, Tim. I'm on here daily... always at your service.

n
  • timmoyoung
    timmoyoung Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So true my friend!
  • corinnelapolt
    Options
    Great post! You can do it! Sent you a friend request! :)
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    would love to join your weight loss journey add me and we can all support each other
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on mfp and I get the whole "go on vaca and it trips you up" thing. I'm still up 20 from Vegas. Sigh. Anyhow, I am a very supportive friend and have been here for around 3 years. Ill send you an add
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i am an ex ww leader who regained her weight a mix of medication and stupidity...i was a leader for 8 years so know it is not only possible to loose but also to keep it off...why am i here you ask...i really cannot hack pp...i have only just joined here and feel as good as i did when i was first loosing weight...which is essential ingredient for you to want to carry on.

one old saying and i think you have had to taste goal to appreciate the comment

nothing tastes as good as slim feels

i would be pri:flowerforyou: validged to be your pal im in Bradford West Yokshire
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ive been there and ive dusted my shoulders off and climbed back on the horse to many times to count but i just wont quit :) You can add me :)
  • Gsdmom2
    Gsdmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together! I am inspired by your story and would love to accompany you and your many friends on this journey.
  • katdav60
    katdav60 Posts: 14
    Options
    What an incredible journey you have had, I would like to MFP friend so I can see that you hit your target,
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!

tumblr_ly598ntD4K1qjxqtl.gif
  • Sarahwithlove22
    Sarahwithlove22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! You've done it once, your do it again! Keep going and you know where I am if need some support :)
  • ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    Great story, Tim! Feel free to add me as well. Good support and having a bit of fun makes all of this a whole lot less painful! :happy:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! tumblr_inline_mrodjy5kIe1qz4rgp.gif
  • MirandaBouch
    Options
    Its stories like yours that keepbme motivated and wanting to achieve my goal even when I don't feel like it. Congratulations on your tremendous acomplishmenys thus far! I would love to be on your cheering squad :)
  • xxhawk68xx
    xxhawk68xx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Tim, i am also from southampton but now live in Norway :)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Friend request on its way!