Work Out Pal - CHICAGO

Options
eva312
eva312 Posts: 9 Member
Hi, I'm back trying to get control of my life and part of it is picking up where I left 6 months ago on my health journey.

I'm looking for a casual work out pal. What doe sthat mean? Someone to check in with, work out together now and agin. So if you are in the area (Chicago norhtside), and are interested let me know.

Keep on going folks.

Replies

• tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in the north suburbs if you want to add me :)
  • healthyme79
    healthyme79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI! I am in the near west burbs but I can get to the city easily. I was thinking the same thing that I need a workout/healthy eating buddy to get motivated. I just weighed myself yesterday and I'm mad lol! I wouldn't mind meeting up when possible. But most importantly keeping motivated via online when we don't meet up. So I would definitely be interested! :)
  • Niya33
    Niya33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My family has just relocated to Highland Park, IL and I would love to find a workout buddy in the area.

Thanks,
    Niya
  • thatsvy
    Options
    Hi Niya,

I'm in Morton Grove and work out at Lifetime. If you don't go to the gym, we can still support each other virtually!

Everyone else, friend me! I think we can all use the support!
  • Jilliana22
    Options
    I'm in Chicago (Northside) if you are still looking for a workout buddy. SAHM of two, and I would love to have someone local to workout with sometime.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm in Elgin. Northwest of Chicago. Currently go to X sport but will be switching to a smaller gym soon but still would like local support. Could always do activities that are active outside the gym like hiking ect...I registered today for the Warrior Dash in June... Anyone like mud runs?
  • Jilliana22
    Options
    My friend and I are doing the 2013 Santa Hustle Chicago 5K this coming Sat. Dec. 7th at Solider Field.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm also in Morton Grove. Support? No problem! I lift in my garage :bigsmile: A gym membership there is $1/day to cover incidentals, with a cap of $5/month.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Woodstock, IL a couple weeks ago. Moved from Palatine.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HI! Im on the North side of chicago feel free to add me!