Dear Wagon...

Options
I fell off the wagon a few years ago. I used MFP to log food/exercise and lost 60 pounds. Well, I gained the majority of those pounds back. Anyhoo, I'm giving it another shot.....so HELLO again, MFP'ers!

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Same story here but I didn't do as well as 60#. Since you've done it before you know what you are in for. The almost inevitable fail on maintenance is what I'm really worried about. I keep telling myself this time it will be different. When I get down close to goal I intend to spend more time in the maintenance forum to see what works.

At least you came back before you had a triple digit problem!!
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Maintenance is hard. Well, it was for me, obviously. :noway: I'm hoping I learned something and this time around will be different! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • missiscariot
    Options
    I lost about 25 pounds on Weight Watchers, but fell back off the wagon and then some. I think I'll feel better once I've surpassed 25 pounds lost, as proof I can keep going. Not far to go!

Good luck to you; if I can do this, anybody can.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    well I am along with both of you all! that damned wagon keeps passing me by everytime i try to jump on it! this time I slung the driver out of it and started driving for myself! So heres to better health, smaller waists, and maintaining in MAINTANANCE! :drinker: :flowerforyou: lets get it done!