Logging les mills workouts

Options
There's heaps of different workouts by les mills and. Would love to know what to log hem under as I don't have a heart rate monitor nor can I get one.

Replies

• lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I read an article that a few weeks ago they added a lot of the Les Mills workouts to the data base. Try searching under the specific name, like Body Pump.
  • Glo116
    Glo116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah me too! especially bodypump. Anyone??
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I discovered when trying to log this morning though... body pump brings up no results... Les Mills BODYPUMP however does..
  • ShazzarShazzar
    Options
    I found spinning on here but...searched in vein for body pump. Thanks for the tip off for searching Les Mills.

I'm new to myfitnesspal....what does 'bump' mean????
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can look on the Les Mills website and get AVERAGE calorie burns, although beware, using MFP estimations or Les Mills info on calorie burns is not accurate at all. A HRM is essential. Typically the women in my class burn no more than 450 (HRM) but the Les Mills website says otherwise. Be careful not to over estimate burns :bigsmile:
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Bodypump is in there...so are Bodystep and Bodyattack. You have to put them in as one word and then they should come up. But definitely do be conservative in the calorie burn estimates..I think they're a little high as well.