Motivation buddies

Options
Hi.

I've been on and off here at MFP until I recently decided to reboot and start anew. I really need friends who can help me as I pursue my goal to lose those extra pounds.

Please say hi if you can.

Thanks.

Replies

• suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Happy to help and be helped along the way. I log every day and try and encourage and support all my friends on here!

I have just started a women's weight-lifting programme - New Rules of Lifting for Women - as it's new I am really enthusiastic but will need the encouragement to stay that way.

My downfalls diet wise or any things sweet, chocolate and sweets, I find knowing people see my diary and know if I have gone over, kind of holds me back from having a major binge!!

Cheers,
    Suz :bigsmile:
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day and I am big on keeping fit. I keep generally healthy diet-wise with the odd cheat day but I always make up for it in working out.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm happy to help, occasionally motivational but more often I spout rubbish but we all need to have a slightly crazy side, right ?

I'm currently about 350+ consecutive days of logging so fairly active. I'm happy to be added, if not good luck with it and go rock it :)
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to rejoin. Feel free to add me!
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add away! I'm on daily :)
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am on daily plus I encourage and motivate.
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily (when able) and could use someone to encourage me when I'm not doing so good. Feel free to add me and we'll kick each other's butts :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm online daily and will support you as long as you do the same! It's so much easier with the help of good friends who are struggling with the same thing you are!
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My names Hollie & I'm obsessed with MFP, Log everyday, feel free to add me up xx
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm down 46 lb & have 88 to go to my goal