well hi

Options
hi everyone, i really hope i can make it thur this weight loss program, i have started and stopped so many times but i am gonna work on keeping this one up i started the diet on friday of last week and it seems to be working im not that hungry all the time and i can keep up with the calories but he exercise will be my biggest struggle bec i work in a call center and have to sit all day i am gonna start walking on my lunch break and then work out of the mornings or try to. i need alot of support

Replies

• colie2234
    colie2234 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi everyone, i really hope i can make it thur this weight loss program, i have started and stopped so many times but i am gonna work on keeping this one up i started the diet on friday of last week and it seems to be working im not that hungry all the time and i can keep up with the calories but he exercise will be my biggest struggle bec i work in a call center and have to sit all day i am gonna start walking on my lunch break and then work out of the mornings or try to. i need alot of support
  • fabulusn40
    fabulusn40 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site with people who really support you in every way. Exercise is always hard but just take it one day at a time. Once you see how it changes your numbers you will want to keep it up. Keep in touch. Good luck and good health.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!

You will love this site! Good luck!