Hello

Options
Well just a quick post to introduce my self... I'm from New Zealand, and would like to loose a few kilo's by christmas. Over the last couple of years the kgs have slowly crept on and I am not happy with the way I look or my clothes fit any more. After using my fitnesspal on my iPhone I have become really aware of whats in the food I am eating... and how the weight has slowly crept on... I am hoping now that I can use the knowledge I am gaining eveyday to change this unpleasant "trend"...

Replies

• rensmom
    Options
    Welcome! I too am trying to get rid of some slow creep of the weight. I've been doing this for a few weeks and have lost 3 lbs so far--just a start, but it's the tracking that helps so much with awareness. Tons of recipe ideas as well. Enjoy!
  • bree1609
    Options
    This site is great. I have 40 lbs that have "crept up" on me over the past two years. I just started at the end of July and am seeing great results! Good luck to you!
  • luvablkate
    Options
    Hi - I am Kathy (luvablkate on my blog or posts),

I live in MN and am trying to lose 75 lbs (or more) that have crept up on me over the past 8 years. Life has been busy and very stressful over the past 8 years and up until 2 years ago I pretty much forgot about me taking care of everyone else.

Well, for past 18 months I ahve tried to think about me again. I have struggled with the same 10 to 15 pounds up and down but no more. Now, I just need to do this and teh old fashion way. Watching calories, eating healthy, working out, and sharing ideas. So, look out world and blog - I am planning to get healthy "and lose weight".

I ahve a friend in CA that will be joining us here. She is also tired of carrying extra weight (less than me though), so we are double tag teaming this weight game and planning to lose it with a friend.

Good luck everyone,
    Kathy:bigsmile: