112 pounds gone! 13 to go....

Options

Replies

• goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hope you told the other half you don't ever want to see her again....you look awesome:drinker:
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Good job! You look great!
  • applejuices
    applejuices Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. Great job!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress x
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous - like a completely different person! Awesome job!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    amazing! Thanks for posting. I know it may seem like it has taken you a long time but it shows that with determination and dedication to yourself and your health you can accomplish your goals!!
  • catmarch4
    catmarch4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful - and happy! Congrats!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the comments, everyone! Yeah, it has taken a long time, but like everyone always says: This journey is a marathon, not a sprint! Oh how true that is!

(Yes, music is a big part of my life. I started on piano way back when I was a little young'un, and started singing around the same time. Picked up flute in high school, and decided in 2005 I needed to start learning violin. Now, I focus mainly on violin and singing, and do both at a semi-professional level. I can't work; on disability due to issues from my MS, and music is my solace.)
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss! Keep on!! :D
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Keep up the great work :)
  • JCES10
    JCES10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ! So happy for you ! :)
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • tidesong
    Options
    Thank you thank you! Just wish the last 13 would hurry up and join the released pounds! :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you! Just wish the last 13 would hurry up and join the released pounds! :)

After all you have lost...13 is just a few months away.

Good luck and all I can say is WOW!!!
  • lta100163
    lta100163 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations is not enough. You have mastered your own demons and THAT is one of the greatest achievements we could ever have. Best to you now and in the future. - Leonard
  • jm474
    jm474 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome. Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • tidesong
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!
  • tidesong
    Options
    Congratulations is not enough. You have mastered your own demons and THAT is one of the greatest achievements we could ever have. Best to you now and in the future. - Leonard

Leonard: Half the demons, I think. The rest are waiting for me when I reach maintenance. But I *know* I'll be fine, because I've retrained my mindset. Sure, I'll have days where I slip. I do now! But it's okay, as long as a habit isn't made of it, and I'm able to pull myself up by the bootstraps and get back on track.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done. You can smash the last 13. After 112 you can do anything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!