Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    u can add me:smile:
  • tisthammer3
    tisthammer3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jill! I am trying to loose weight due to having two boys in five years! I am currently using Wii Fit. which I love!! At the moment my sister wedding is in a month and I need to maintain my weight so I can keep the same dress size after fitting. After the wedding I resume loosing pounds! I too had issue with my body getting upset cause I was in size 16 jeans. Nothing too extreme. I started Wii Fit about a year ago early September! lose a little over 20 lbs. Do the best you can! :smile:
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Options
    I am always up to meeting new people. Anyone can add me...BIG supporter and motivator!!!
  • DMoone78
    Options
    I can use new motivation. And will provide it as well. In other words feel free to add me.
  • Eaving1
    Eaving1 Posts: 40
    Options
    anyone with boobs feel free to add me

Does that include body-builders? Coz' they sure do have them ;)
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I always welcome meeting new people!!
  • emilymayzes
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends too! :)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)!! right now I am at a bit of a plateau, so I am trying to figure out my real number to stick with on calories. lol
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new on here. Have lost 50kg and fell off the wagon for a while. Need to lose 30kg more to get to where I need. Could use friends :-)
  • therainandthunder
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Shellerini
    Shellerini Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me :)
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    50360e2c1d41c876f300016c.jpg
  • Lilmisssiouxie
    Options
    I've been on my diet for 12days now. Need some friends for support and motivation and advice. Thanks x
  • Caribbean_Star
    Caribbean_Star Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the board too, add me please!
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm Amelia 32 British girl.I've lost 45lbs since end June 124lbs to go add me xxx
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just getting started again and looking for support and motivation :)
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for friends to help support and encourage each other!