p90xer's what was your results??

Options
What were/are your results? How long until you noticed a change? How many rounds have you done?

Replies

• Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week Three of my fist time. I've noticed a increase in my pull-ups from 12 to 17, in that time and I've noticed a big change in shoulder muscularity, 2 inch waist reduction, and lost 7.5 pounds. I've also seen a steady increase in weight lifted or reps for every exercise. It's pretty fulfilling for only 3 weeks.
  • happy115
    Options
    For the first two-three weeks, I noticed change in strength and not necessarily weight numbers. Do measure yourself weekly.
  • davcarv
    Options
    Shaped up a bit. ...
    Loved the workout.
    Gonna run for a bit before I consider round 2.
    Takes a lot of time.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in my first round (I did Lean because I was SO weak). I went from being able to do 0 push ups on my toes on day 1, to being able to do 142 push ups on my toes during my last chest and back workout.

I did an additional 2 rounds (one of doubles and another of P90X+). I continued to drop my fat bad percentage considerably and could FINALLY do 6, yep count em' SIX, unassisted pull ups (NOT chin ups).

I've since moved onto other at home fitness programs, but P90X truly proved to me the importance of strength training in weight loss and allowed me to learn to love and appreciate exercise and my body for what it is capable of doing.
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im still on round 1...tomorrow we finish week 8. my 30 day results were down 2lbs but down 9 inches. this week we will see our 60 day results