New Friends Wanted

Options
ladyark
ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
Hi All of you Fantastic people

I have been on MFP for a little over a year. I have come a LONG way and i have some great friends on my list but, i have been lacking some motivation to get me to the next level of my fitness ( year 2). What i am looking for is inspiring , supportive , helpful friends who love to lift weights and eat well. I love the gym and am there 6 days a week, i enjoy lifting weights but, feel i am stalling out.. I love variety and watching people at the gym and learning new things. I had to give up my trainer for financial reasons a couple months ago.

So, i am looking for like minded people who can inspire me with the work they put in and the food they eat. I really need to get out of this mindset of " this is good enough". I want more!!

Thanks for your help!

Ladyark

Replies

• Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Aw, I literally posted the same thing about an hour ago!! :)

I'll add you!
  • mnapier3
    mnapier3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I just replied to someone on "Getting Started" saying the same thing! I am just a few months from completing my first year of my fitness journey. That alone is keeping me going because I think about all the other times I'd start only to stop a few months later. I, too, feel I am starting to stagger and really need that motivation that I just can't seem to find anywhere else. Sending an add! (=
  • BrofessorPHD
    BrofessorPHD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The Brofessor is in
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for people to support and get the support back :D
  • RawrAmy
    RawrAmy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! Add me and I'll support you and love to be supported back!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on my 'journey' since May & as of today I'm down 32lbs.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been on MFP for 2 years this month and lost a ton of weight, only to gain it back (because of no one but myself). I'm back and need support as well! We can keep each other accountable!
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi mnapier3! Congratulations on staying with it for over a year! I would love to connect with you to help keep you going. I would definitely encourage and motivate you. I want to see you stay strong and motivated to stay on course to your goal. Let's do it girl!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    In!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and am in maintenance mode.. I also go to the gym at least 6 days a week
    Have to force myself not to go the 7th day.
    I am motivated by all the group classes I take and enjoy like minded people at my gym
  • gemaudlin
    Options
    I'm on EVERY day! I'm also on my home stretch. I've lost almost 100 pounds. Need motivation to lose my last 40!! I have a deadline of February 15th! So I am in DIRE need of motivational friends! I log in EVERY day and I exercise every day as well. I'm always commenting on everybody's posts and trying to encourage them to stick with it. It would be great to have more friends!!! :happy:

Please add me if you would like more motivational support!
  • bartonjack
    Options
    Hi hm_day! We all need the support and accountability as we journey down this road. I would love to help you get there hon. Add me and I will be an encourager and a motivator to you. Let's do it!
  • bartonjack
    Options
    Hi gemaudlin! First of all, congratulations on losing almost a 100 lbs. That is outstanding!! I'm so proud of you for accomplishing that much. I would love to help you get rid of the other 40. We all need encouragment and motivation. I can definitely do that for you and am willing to travel that road with you. Let's do it!
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish i need motivation