Manscaping - Yes or No?

Options
Curious what the ladies and the fellas have to say about this topic.

Replies

• KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Men have hair!!! And I like my men to look like men :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Get that fake beard off your face!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Yes please. A lady likes a man that puts thought into his appearance.

2006_03_02_manscaping1.jpg
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Your happy trail should not lead me to a dark scary place with over gown bushes.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    No hair is disturbing. Wayyy too much hair is also disturbing. A happy medium is good.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Question is too broad. Needs categories.

If I must vote yes or no, I vote yes. But there's no need to get crazy...just tidy.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Keeping the lawn neatly trimmed around the tree trunk seems to be best.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster above who said a man should look like a man. I dont like a heavy beard tho. Sorry op :-)
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep things decently trimmed up and neat looking. I don't like either extreme. Please don't be a wooly mammoth nor be smoother than I am.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    trimmed this morning
  • forthehungergames
    Options
    Definitely like it.
  • kevin_m_fischer
    Options
    Yes, I shave with a razor, not trim. Granted, I'm not really that hairy of a person. Personally, I think it feels better while working out (no scratching feeling), and looks bigger (because every man wants that feeling). I love it and have been doing it for about ten years out. Totally worth it. A lot of women love it because it shows that you take care of yourself.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Uhmmm yes please! Excess is excess. Otherwise, sure you need to look like a man so keep some. But trimming is a great idea.
  • georgiapeach1965
    Options
    Yes, please! You don't have to be completely free of hair, because you are a man, but at least do some trimming.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Keep things decently trimmed up and neat looking. I don't like either extreme. Please don't be a wooly mammoth nor be smoother than I am.

^This is how I see it :)
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Your happy trail should not lead me to a dark scary place with over gown bushes.
    HAHA!! Agreed!
    Keep it manly
    Keep the hair PLEASE - FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY - DO NOT SHAVE IT ALL OFF LIKE ONE OF MY EX'S **SHIVERS**
    ....but keep it tamed & well managed
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    I trim my whole entire body except arms, back, (Don't really have back hair yet and arms are fine) and armpits because if not I'm on that werewolf time. I shave my chest and stomach and below my cawk and balls, and I trim above my cawk low but not shaved. I don't shave it because I get rash where my waistband is if I do.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Men have hair - keep it manly but Keep it trimmed up fellas!!!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Anything but bald
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This ^^^^