Christmas goal - this is it!

Options
Hi everyone,
Writing my first post after a good hour at the gym where I completed my first ever Couch to 5K workout plus some selective weights. Did an hour of Pilates at lunch as well. Decided to really start getting serious about the gym last week and worked hard at it and was a little (very) disappointed to see I'd GAINED a kilo since then!
However, tracking my food today I can see why. Wow - it is amazing how many calories are in things you'd never think are heavy on the calories.
Anyway, I will be making a trip home in December, by which time I have set a goal of losing 30 lbs.
My starting weight is 177lbs. Wish me luck, and good luck to you all on your weight loss/fitness journeys too!

Replies

• Jayne2629
    Options
    We are around the same weight and goal time! My ultimate goal is for Christmas too, and I'm at around 177 trying to get to 155. We can do this :)
  • givemeakay
    givemeakay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! Add me!
  • phnompenny
    phnompenny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And yes, it is totally doable. I think I've realized that the most crucial part of this will be to track my food very carefully and not go over (like I did today - oops!)
    I should get one of those tracker bars added to my profile.
    I just wanna walk out of the doors at the airport and for my family to go......'WOW!'
  • forthehungergames
    Options
    I want to get from 162 to 132 by Christmas! :)
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    I have a 30 lb loss goal by Christmastime too. My son is due to be home for the Holidays (Army; stationed in Germany) I want to surprise him since he has always been concerned about my weight :) Please, add me
  • vivian1616
    vivian1616 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to get from 163 to 135 by Christmas!! Seems like a lot of us have the same goals. Please, feel free to add me, any of you...I can always use some extra support and motivation.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My plan is 25 by Christmas... 200 to 175.