Just came back and have no friends

Options
I was gone for a year and Im ready to do this, started the diet today and hoping to drop the 12 lbs they said I would in 5 weeks with meals like I had today. I would love to have friends to chat/email/give and get support. Thanks for reading my post.

Replies

• dk50
    dk50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and congrats...to you on your weight loss so far. Feel free to add as a friend don't forget to post your diary!! Good luck!:smile:
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me; I'd be happy to support you :)
  • Bacardibarker
    Bacardibarker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I did the same and hope to stick this time.
    Happy if you want to add me. :smile:
  • rachelscloset
    rachelscloset Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, back again. Add me as I would love to have friends.:smile:
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • eyemama5
    eyemama5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Crystal, you can feel free to add me as a friend. The more support and accountability the better. I too am a second starter and have some health problems due to my weight. I have now lost 30 lbs since May. My daughter used this plan and has lost 88 lbs. She got me started over a year ago and I lost my way. But she encouraged me to start again and I'm so glad she did! I feel better already. Hope you have a great day of healthy eating. Nancy:flowerforyou:
  • butterflysigns
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am trying again, after realizing medication was making me sick while I was trying to diet. I could use some support as well. I have been doing walks daily for the last week and slowly feeling good about walking. I need to lose 25 pounds to be at the ideal weight... Wish me luck.
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can add me
  • lovinglife_atx
    Options
    I'm new too. And have no friends...boo. Okay, I just got back on here today because I FINALLY joined the gym last Sunday. I want to lose at least 20 lbs on my tiny 4ft 10in frame. Let's do this together.
  • Kate741
    Kate741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting over here too. Feel free to add me.
  • stacylou2
    Options
    Hi Crystal,

I'm new to MFP as of this week, although I did have a brief stint of it in 2012. I am trying to gather a group of friends to support and give support to. Please feel free to add me if you like - I check in daily, usually several times a day.

Good luck to you,
    Stacy
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me! I would love to help you along your path to success :)