Hey there!

Options
Hi! I'm Amber, mom to 4 beautiful kid's 3 girls an 1 boy. I have been dieting since January an started out 256 an now I am 202. I do want to keep losing more weight, my goal is 145-150 an I know that I can do it!

Replies

• ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chantelle, how have you lost so much weight?? I am struggling to do it. I have one little one as well, a little girl
  • Deebo958
    Options
    Hi Amber! Welcome to MFP! You will love it here. We are all here to help and support you.
  • teracallaway
    Options
    great job. i have a little man that is one year old. so i need some help with losing the weight.
  • lovelyladi
    Options
    I am trying to learn how to eat right lol.. My son will be 2 in a few months and still have fat at the bottom part of my belly lol...I am in the service and do alot of running so i can really loose the weight but I need to do it right so it can stay off. However, I said I was going to eat right so I can start to slim down again. :smile: This will be a true challenge for me because I love whole milk with sweet cereal...so here I go :smile:
  • jimann
    Options
    Hi I am new too! I've been on MFP for 3 weeks. Keep up the great job. I have 2 grown children. Have been trying to loose weight for a while now. More time on my hands so I figured it's time to conqueror this once and for all.

My real name is Ann.
  • thin4mykids
    Options
    Hi, ok so sounds crazy but I am doing a high protein energy shake every three hours 9-12-3 an then dinner at 6. The shake is so good, I crave it. This is the only think that has worked for me. I also walk everyday except Sundays an eat what I want on Sundays but I don't go crazy its dinner that I will have what ever I want. On the calories counter on here it says 1350 is my limit but I am always under. Seems like I stay around 770 to 975. I will help you as much as I can, I know you can do it!
  • thin4mykids
    Options
    Also I stopped for about a month to see if I was able to eat an still be able to lose, and I was. I was able to still lose, but I like the way I feel with the shakes so I am back on it.
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi Amber, what protein shakes are you using?? I use the Optislim ones
  • thin4mykids
    Options
    Its called Nature's plus an the flavor is cherries jubilee. It also has a full days of vitamins in one shake. The 12 an 3 is a half of serving an the 9 is a full. Its 150 for the first an 75 for the next to. The have a ton of flavors!
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    I've never heard of that one before, where do you get it from?
  • thin4mykids
    Options
    I live in Oklahoma an there is a Atkins organic store that carries it, I don't know who else carries it but I will find out, they sell little trial size packets for you to try for like 1.50 an they are in all the flavors. I will find out who else carriers it an let you know!