I cant believe this was me

Options
joebanz77
joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
somedays when i look back i cant believe that was me. it has been 4 years since i have separated from the military, and was let go because of higher tenure, after serving 14 years in the us navy. My weight went down hill from there, and i let depression, among other things effect myself and my family. In 2012 i made that decision and made a commitment to myself to be thankful for everything that i have been blessed with despite the obstacles i had to to face. I dedicated myself to begin power 90 after owning it for years and never completing it. This time was different. I had my why, and that was to become a better man for myself, to feel good about myself and to also do this for my family. I lost 43lbs with that program and finished it with not only that sense of accomplishment, but that motivation, and feeling that i can do this and turn my life around. I then began p90x and was more determined than ever. I reached goal weight with 9 months. this is lifestyle is what saved me, and now i know that anything possible, when you put your mind to it and just change that mindset to a positive outlook. feel free to add me

13101535_3259.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!