DVD workouts

Options
Ok so i love Jillian Michaels but have gotten to the stage where i don't have many 30 day things. I have shred with weights to try, anyone done it? Is it worth getting? and i'm sure i can find others. but i liked the 30 day system a lot

I'm now doing her normal dvd's such as extreme shed and shred but turning it into a do X amount of days thing with adding more weight and so on.

However, i'm not as motivated now due to things going on and doing the same thing gets boring

Any other workout dvd's i can use? I'm kind of fussy as i don't want it to be too long, 30 mins ish is good, i'm trying to kick the habit and take my norm to an hour or more. I also need a UK dvd and something that won't cost too much

Some DVD's i've come across are Divina, Tracy Anderson (the mat, perfect design and method DVDs) and 10 minute solutions, anyone tried these & what did you think? :)
thanks guys!
<3

Replies

• smurfsbird
    smurfsbird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you looked at Nell McAndrew ones? They aren't as short but you have the option to "bail out" after 30 mins. I think they are just as tough as Jillian's. I love Davina, but her DVDs are a bit more cuddly than Jillian and I don't think I sweat as much with hers.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have loads of the 10 minute solution DVDs and enjoy those :) they are really easy to do and you can either do all the sections or just 2 or three
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    My go to sites when shopping for workout DVDs: collagevideo.com & totalfitnessdvds.com

These sites give video clips & reviews. The reviews are both professional & amatuer. Information about DVDs includes fitness level, choreography level, impact level, equipment required

Anyway, I started out with a monthly (mail) subscription to Netflix. They have hundreds of DVDs to choose from. I got a new workout every week...... made a list of what I liked.

For 30 minutes at a time look at Kelly Coffey Meyers 30 Minutes to Fitness series ..... each DVD has 2 workouts & lots of premixes to keep it fresh. Lots of choices, bootcamp, circuit, strength, step boxing, etc

http://www.collagevideo.com/searchresults.aspx?type=all&search=30+minutes+to+fitness
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    thanks guys!
    <3