30 Day Shred?

Options
I've been thinking of buying this Dvd. It's really cheap on Ebay. I've read a few reviews and they are kind of mixed. Some say they have noticed changed in their bodies but rarely see a change in their weight. This could be based on many factors though such as eating habits or how frequently they do the Dvd. I've seen a lot of people post about this Dvd here on MFP and was wondering what are you thoughts on it for those who have tried it. I'm currently doing Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp which is really intense and an hour long. I really like the high pace of it and I don't get bored but I can only do about 15-20 minutes of it. I believe the 3DS is only 25-30 minutes right? Let me know your thoughts/results. Thanks.

/edit And is it just that one Dvd or are there other's that I have to buy. Are all levels and Days on that one Dvd?

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Bump. I just ordered the DVD and am intersted.
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can get the video at Walmart also for about 9 bucks.
    It's back near the fitness equipment.
    And then that way, you're certain to get the "real deal".:flowerforyou:
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    And yes, it's all on one DVD :)
    I actually JUST got done working out to the dvd too.
    I like it very much :)
  • Dawn_2013
    Options
    I bought the DVD and havent started yet but I think it is 20 kick *kitten* minutes for 30 days. Other MFP friends who reached their goals have said this was the kick start they needed. I think if you can use the 5lb over the 3lb weights it kicks your butt more and you get better results. Regardless, the DVD is cheap and I have heard enough good to give it a try. Let me know when you both are starting as I would love to trakc our progress together!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    There is a thread of people who are all starting 30ds. It just began today but your are welcome to join within the next week. We are all doing it together. "Kick *kitten*" is right. 20 very intense minutes of cardio, strength, abs, etc. It is suppose to replace "hours" at the gym. This is my second time starting. The first time I got through 5 days and was still sore and unable to finish the whole video. Great workout! Really sweaty. Here's the link to the new 30ds forum
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/120530-30-day-shredders-starting-monday Hope to see you there!
  • SkinnyYumi
    SkinnyYumi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love this dvd. I used it previously combined with diet and lost 7lbs in the 30 days. There are 3 different levels on the dvd and while level 1 got a little boring after a while, I definitely needed to start with it, because my stamina and strength just weren't high enough to tackle the other levels. In fact, I never made it to level 3! I'm about to start all over again, wish I'd never stopped because now I"m kind of back at square one again. Also it is amazing because it is only 30 minutes, but Jillian really packs it in! She works you HARD and you really feel like you worked out after it's done, it feels good but it doesn't eat up tons of your day if you are busy like me :) And ok ok, not a huge fan of workouts, haha.