Not easy

Options
My first day writing food and exercise down. I am 70 years old and been through many weight and health programs but always lapsed. I have an iPhone app which is supposed to make all of this easier but not today. Hopefully I will get the hang of the new ways. I am surprised at how much hidden sugar there is in food. I have about 35 lbs to lose.

Replies

• toinel
    toinel Posts: 28
    Options
    Miss Annie -

Welcome to MFP! As you use the app, it becomes easier, and easier; since your frequently used foods will be available with a quick click!

Good luck on your journey! I have lost almost 20lbs so far with logging food, and just recently (3 months) adding cardio and weight training.

This is a great place, with a great community of people.

Toine
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome to mfp! i am 60 years old & have had weight issues my whole life! i also have joined many fitness clubs without a lot of success! but mfp has helped me the most because you have help on a minute to minute basis on this site! i am sending you a friend request so together we can support & encourage each other!
  • missannie42
    Options
    Thank you for your thoughtfulness in sending me a friend request. At this time, I am unable to accept any friend requests but I do appreciate your support. Good luck to you.:smile: