Help!!!

Options
I have fallen off the wagon so many times I just don't know what to do. I lost over 80 pounds but slowly it has been coming back on. I can't keep it off. I try to stay under calories and I try to get all the protein/water in. I even was blessed by getting a treadmill just given to me. However, I can't seem to stay in my sit on this wagon. I want so badly to be healthy not just for me but for my children too.

So words of advice would be helpful. I need all the help I can get.

Replies

• mbcaldwell123
    mbcaldwell123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Every time you fall off the wagon, get back up and get back on again. I am a total couch potato!!! I LOVE my couch time. That being said, I go to the gym 5 - 7 days per week. I am able to do this because of the support of a wonderful personal trainer. I have been with him for 3 + years now. I know that I CAN do it on my own but I also know that I WON'T do it on my own. He doesn't yell and he doesn't nag. I just puts things in the right perspective for me to find the gumption to leave my couch - at least for a couple of hours. LOL Hang in there. You can do it!!!!!!
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Just remember that every day is a new day! One day with bad habits does NOT need to carry over to the next. Learn from your mistakes, understand your failures, and just keep trying :)