So close to onederland!

Options
Hi there! I have reached my half way mark to my main goal. I would love to have some added support as the last half seems to be worse than the first! I had many close supportive friends on here but it seems as they reach their goal they disappear :( I am 9 pounds away from seeing the 1 at the beginning of the scale! It is sure to be an emotional day for me and I would love some support an extra help getting there! I've lost 30 pounds and really want to lose another 30 by the time I go to Vegas for my 21st birthday on New Years! :)

ADD ME. :)
With a message, please!

Replies

• kayemmgee5
    kayemmgee5 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We are both at 27 lbs lost and close to our Onederlands!!! Why are we not already best friends?! LOL! :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You can do this....hang in there. Feel free to add if you want.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I hit 197 2 wks ago and I about peed my pants. Now I'm 195. I don't ever want to see the 200's again.
  • kayemmgee5
    Options
    I hit 197 2 wks ago and I about peed my pants. Now I'm 195. I don't ever want to see the 200's again.

I'm 4 lbs away from being under, and I guess this is the first time that I thought of it like that.....I don't EVER want to see a 2 as the first number in my weight again!!!
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am such an idiot...Can someone tell me what Onederland is? I see it all the time...
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a bit older than you- 46, but I can sympathize with being sooo close to Onederland- I have 4lbs to go before seeing that 1 in the beginning of the numbers on my scale. It's crazy!! I still have 60+ pounds that I want to lose, but have already lost 66- ticker is off by a few lbs.
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses! I believe I have added all of you. :)

Mkandell-onederland is a term for finally being out of the 200's...as in you weigh 100 and something...and it is a mystical feeling for all those who haven't seen a 1 for a long time! :P
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We are both at 27 lbs lost and close to our Onederlands!!! Why are we not already best friends?! LOL! :)

Haha that is too funny! It looks like you are 5 pounds under me, I take that as a challenge ;)
  • kjlackett
    kjlackett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In the 100's weight range... less than 200 lbs.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I am such an idiot...Can someone tell me what Onederland is? I see it all the time...

Finally being in the 100's instead of 200's,

ETA: a wONEderful feeling
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 pounds away from onederland and the scale won't budge. :/
  • kayemmgee5
    Options

Haha that is too funny! It looks like you are 5 pounds under me, I take that as a challenge ;)

I'm going away for a family reunion this weekend, let's hope I don't gain! hahah!! I'm usually pretty good about staying on track. Just hard when you don't know what will be served at the function.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Onederland is where the fist digit on the scale is 1 and not 2

199 versus 201
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ladies you will all get there! Just keep working at it even on the bad days remember there is always tomorrow! Good Luck!
  • sdlwalker
    Options
    You can do it!!!! I'm 17 lbs away from Onederland and can't wait to join the club.